• Voucher is valid for a Musical Fountain Show, Oceanarium and Sea Lion Show at Manila Ocean Park.
• Voucher is valid for six (6) months, from September 1, 2011 to February 29, 2012.
• Unlimited voucher purchase per person
• Children 2 feet and below are free of charge.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Voucher is not convertible to cash.
• Manila Ocean Park Operating Hours:
Monday – Friday, 10:00AM – 7:30PM
Saturday – Sunday, 9:00AM - 8:30PM
• Voucher is also valid from Mondays to Sundays and on public holidays.
• No need to reserve, just present Voucher to our Reservations Office on the day of your visit.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon arrival and present your Ensogo vouchers and a valid ID upon arrival at the Manila Ocean Park Reservations Office.(For validation purposes)
• For inquiries, please call 567 – 7777 loc 118, 119, 123 (until 6pm only)
• For those who patiently wait, Manila Ocean Park ushers in The Christmas spirit early with a treat on Musical Fountain Show, Oceanarium and Sea Lion Show.
• The Pre-Christmas Treat includes the following exhilarating activities:
• Musical Fountain Show – the grand fountains come alive with the sound of music and dancing laser lights, accompanied by animated sea friends emerging from a water screen and some fireworks to excite you more
• Oceanarium – experience marine life without getting wet in Asia’s largest underwater viewing tunnel that showcases 5,000 varieties of marine creatures endemic to the Philippines and the Southeast Asia
• Sea Lion Show – let South American Sea lions bust moves that will both entertain you and make you realize that the sea and its inhabitants need immediate conservation efforts.
• The activities are priced as follows:
• Musical Fountain Show P300
• Oceanarium P400
• Sea Lion Show P150
About Manila Ocean Park:
If only the existence of mermaids were an accepted truth, the world’s population crisis would somehow be alleviated. Imagine if a part of your neighborhood were mermen who are able to live underwater just like how we do above, the world won’t get this crammed. New generations of human beings would become amphibians and we wouldn’t have to worry about flooding or tsunamis. Unfortunately, this has no chance of happening, not in the near foreseeable future anyway. For now, we can only observe the beauty of living under the sea thanks to Manila Ocean Park. Go back to your aquatic roots by watching an entertaining musical fountain show, appreciate living by observing marine life and realize that other Creatures deserve their own place on earth with a Sea lion show brought to you by Manila Ocean Park’s Pre-Christmas Treat Package.
From a marine-themed park—the biggest of its kind in Asia - Manila Ocean Park has finally evolved into the Metro's holiday destination where everything is all about Life and Living. This Sensational area by the Bay offers an array of exciting attractions, an enticing view of the ocean, marine life exhibits that enrich one’s knowledge plus entertaining, dining, lifestyle and hotel hubs which are continuously being developed for the park’s transformation into a fully integrated resort destination. Manila Ocean Park is proud to have a marine-themed park in the country that houses the best of both underwater and over the sea life.
There are six sea lions in Ocean Park. During my visit, Icy and Yeny were among those who performed. These lovely creatures brought nothing but bliss to me as I joined the kids clapping and yelling at numerous times. Icy and Yeny showed us how they twist their bodies, and how they mimic the actions of their trainers. They danced, too."
- Roman Leo Reyman, Source Link
I am a biologist, teacher, and former zoo and aquarium staff member. I enjoyed my visit to the Manila Ocean Park (July 2008)… This oceanarium is modern, interesting, educational, and fun. Plus, the animals seem to be well housed, fed, and cared for."
- User StefanoB, Source Link
We were there last November 2010 as a treat to my daughter celebrating her 7th birthday. Yes, we enjoyed the visit plus the musical fountain show. For the price of P499, it was definitely worth it. i will definitely recommend the place worth enjoying especially for the children."
- Trip Advisor user, Source Link
Marvel at the community inhabiting the depths of the ocean and discover a different kind of fun that water can bring to people’s lives via Manila Ocean Park’s Pre-Christmas Treat on Musical Fountain Show, Oceanarium and Sea Lion Show.