• Promo is valid for one (1) slot at a Baking 101 Workshop or Arts and Crafts Workshop at Linxprovi8 Training and Tutorial Services at Makati City.
• Voucher is valid for one (1) month, from May 10 to June 3, 2011.
• Baking 101 Workshop every Monday to Thursday.
• Arts and Crafts Workshop every Monday to Friday.
• Unlimited voucher purchase per person
• For multiple promos, Ensogo-issued vouchers may be combined.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Learning Center Operating Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM
• Voucher is not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
• Reservation is required at least three (3) days prior to desired date. Non-reservation will render voucher invalid for the transaction and regular-priced cash payment shall be paid directly to the merchant.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment. Cancellations must be made a day before the set appointment. Clients who don’t show up for their scheduled appointments will have their voucher/s forfeited.
• For inquiries and reservations, please call (02)403-0833 or (02)806-8816.
Baking 101 Workshop
• This summer, kids can now grab the chance to roll up their sleeves and prepare their own yummy snacks with the Baking 101 Workshop at Linxprovi8 Training & Tutorial Services, Makati City.
• Our Creative Cooking Workshop will make kids experience a variety of child-friendly cooking methods as they create delicious foods together. They will measure and mix ingredients, use a variety of kitchen tools, and will give future foodies the confidence to experiment with their own creations.
• Cooking would only be half the fun without enjoying the fruits of your labour. By the end of the workshop, we will prepare our own “kiddie-themed” parties (such as tea parties, kiddie-cocktail parties, dessert buffet parties, etc.). In doing these, children will also be oriented on how to eat and behave properly on such occasions.
• Our workshop will educate children on nutrition and healthy eating. At the same time, it will boost their self-esteem by letting them accomplish a task and learn practical skills to contribute to the family. The activities will also surely stimulate their creativity and imagination.
• The Baking 101 workshop will last for 12 hours, divided into 4 3-hour sessions.
• Workshop includes handouts, recipes and ingredients.
• Workshop is best suitable for children who are 4 to 12 years old.
Module 1: Basic Baking and Cooking Principles, plus a lecture on Healthy and Non-Healthy Foods
Module 2: Food Designing and Dessert-making
Module 3: Make Yummy Foods out of Healthy Ingredients
Module 4: Kids’ Cocktail Party
Note: Each module lasts for 3 hours only.
Arts and Crafts Workshop
• Arts and Crafts Workshop for kids is designed to foster artistic expression and creativity in children.
• This workshop is designed to encourage children to experiment freely with various techniques, thereby progressively acquiring skills and self-sufficiency.
• Training program will include lectures/ discussions and interactive activities.
• Personalized training for the students.
• At the end of the lessons, the children will able to:
• Be more observant and open to discovery
• Get to know, interpret, use and evaluate their surroundings
• Reinforce their sense of independence
• Gain new knowledge through discovery
• The Arts and Craft workshop will last for 23 hours, divided into 5 4.5-hour sessions.
• Workshop includes hand-outs, materials and activities.
• Workshop is best suitable for children ages 3 to 12 years old.
Module 1: Basic Drawing and Coloring
Module 2: Basic modeling with clay
Module 3: Basic Painting
Module 4: Making different Crafts
Let your kids explore the wonders of pastry and dessert-making
Bond with children the good old-fashioned way
Celebrate your child’s innate baking skills at LinxProvi8
Linxprovi8 Training & Tutorial Services Map
Click Here To View Map
About Linxprovi8 Training & Tutorial Services:
Sometimes, not even the best traditional schooling can help children in pursuing what they are interested in. Give your child a place in which he/she can discover and pursue an interest, in an atmosphere that fosters independent thinking and hands-on learning. If you see Junior Master Chefs in your children, let them whip up some baked goodies with a Baking 101 Workshop. Or perhaps inspire the inner Picasso in your kid, with an Arts & Crafts Workshop. Both workshops are now offered at Linxprovi8 Training & Tutorial Services at Makati City.
LinxProvi8 is made up of a young and dynamic organization focused on providing educational, training, tutorial and human resource solutions which focus on personnel empowerment. We open doors to opportunities by providing versatile programs that not only seek to share knowledge but to encourage growth and the development of potential as well. In each undertaking, we strive to achieve conglomerate success through individual progress. At LinxProvi8, we don't just teach, we T.R.A.I.N. – Teach, Relate, Aspire, Inspire and Nurture.
Baking really is the best way to spend some quality time with your child. You not only have fun making food, you also enjoy the product of your work right after the oven dings, with yummy desserts and pastry."
- Ayen Casimiro
LinxProvi8 designs activities that are sure to make the baking procedures so fun! My daughter loved every minute of her time here.”
- Lila Federer
My niece, Sabrina, is now a whiz in baking cupcakes after spending some time in LinxProvi8’s baking workshop. She’s more like pro in baking than I could ever be.”
- Kelly Ortiz
The art and crafts activities with the artists are engaging, the staff are enthusiastic, positive and seem well-trained. They lead the kids in games when they're not doing ceramics or cooking or print-making, and thus no one seems to get bored or get into trouble. We'll definitely send our child there again! “
- Xeriane Lou Sayo
My son turns out to be pretty talented and very interested in drawing.“
- Christian Soriano