• Voucher is valid for the INVESTABILITY-Mutual Fund Seminar, happening on May 21, 2011, 2:00PM to 5:00PM
• In the event that the voucher is not redeemed, client may opt to consume the value P1000 on BOOK TITLES of Colayco Foundation only up to June 6, 2011
• Seminar capacity is limited to 75 people only.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Reservation is required at least one (1) week prior to seminar date. Non-reservation will forfeit
• Cancellations must be made a day before the set appointment. Clients who don’t show up for their scheduled
appointments will have their voucher/s forfeited.
• For inquiries and reservations, please call Eric Ramirez at 6373741, 6373731 or 09157493616.
• Learn from the leader in personal finance education in the Philippines, the Colayco Foundation for Education with the INVESTability, mutual fund workshop.
• Mutual funds are considered the greatest democratizers of the investment instruments. The best performing mutual fund last year had over 60% in returns.
• One can start investing P5000 through professional fund managers.
• This is an option to better diversify investments.