Manila’s Finest Spanish Indulgence: Espanola OR Marinara Paella, Good for 3 (valued at P460)
- Voucher is valid for a paella treat of your choice at Amalia’s Spanish Cuisine.
- Espanola OR Marinara Paella good for 3 persons for P229 (valued at P460)
- Espanola OR Marinara Paella good for 6 persons for P459 (valued at P920)
- Voucher is valid from July 30 to October 30, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
- Maximum of 1 voucher per person/ per table.
- Any unused amount will not be refunded; anything in excess of its value shall be paid directly to the merchant.
- Voucher is valid for dine-in only.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher holders to make reservations at least 3 days prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made at least a day prior to set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Daily, 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM / 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Voucher is not valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 8521381 (Makati Branch) / 8503123 (Paranaque Branch).
- Succumb to the richest Spanish flavors at Amalia’s Spanish Cuisine.
- Amalia’s Home of Fine Spanish Cuisine is under the tutelage of Chef Amalia Jocson, whose years of experience crafting her own twist on this well-loved cuisine makes this restaurant a must-go-to for any food-lover.
- With Chef Jocson’s keen taste and passion for Spanish cuisine, this restaurant uplifts the lusciousness of this cuisine which is rooted in its use of strong flavors and fresh ingredients.
- This treat promises to invigorate your palate with a choice of Amalia’s bestselling paella recipes.
- Paella Espanola: a certified bestseller, Spain’s national rice dish gets an Amalia’s twist while being faithful to the original featuring generous pieces of chicken, Spanish chorizo, shrimps, mussels, eggs, green peas and red pimiento—a feast for the palate and for the eyes.
- Paella Marinara: the name is mouthwatering as it tastes. The restaurant indulgences you with the same richness of Paella Espanola but with the heaps of fish fillet, mussels, and shrimps.
- Lengua con Setas has always been an in demand cuisine in many celebrations and Amalia’s has made it extra special and within reach with its melt-in-your-mouth suppleness of the ox tongue smoldered with thick brown sauce and seasoned with red wine—making it another bestseller.
- Another favorite is Sole Richelieu. Grilled fillets of sole, garnished with mushrooms, shrimps and spinach are all combined and made even more gastronomically enticing by slathering it with hollandaise sauce.
- All these are served in lavish servings and with impeccable taste—truly making Amalia’s the perfect neighborhood for Spanish cuisines.
Italian, Japanese and Chinese grubs have been a few of the most in demand cuisines people dine in on a daily or weekly habit. Don’t get hooked with the boredom of habits and let your palate explore with the richest flavors of Spain at Amalia’s Home of Spanish Cuisine. For years, chef and restaurateur Amalia Jocson has been known in the food industry for her classic take on the cuisine. Dining at Amalia’s is your quick passport to this Mediterranean country known for its passionate dishes.
Amalia’s has its beginnings in an unassuming location in BF Homes Paranaque, where it created a friendly neighborhood atmosphere amongst its diners not just because of the food but because of the staff’s accommodating disposition. Outstanding Spanish flavors have been bursting in the kitchen of Amalia’s and these flavors were well delivered into the taste of its diners and with much enthusiasm, they opened another branch in Magallanes.
Give your palates a break from the cravings and give in to the inviting and succulent offerings at Amalia’s Home of Spanish Cuisine.
Mega Center, Paseo de Magallanes, San Antonio St., Makati City
Reservation No.: 8521381
Aguirre Ave. BF Homes, Phase 1, Paranaque City
Reservation No.: 850-3123