A Day Tour for 1 at Amansinaya (valued at P750)
Your deal includes:
- Resort Entrance
- Swimming at Amansinaya Aqua Park and Patio (700-sqm Interactive Swimming Pool)
- Trekking at Ambon-Ambon Falls
- Wall Climbing
- Giant Mud Slide
How to reserve:
- Voucher validity: June 1 to September 1, 2012
- To reserve: Contact Jem Detablan / Reggie Ongsiako at 579-1937 / 0920-9602120 / 0927-6745682 / 0922-7892796 (8:30am-6:30pm, Mon- Fri) If reserving on weekends, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservation office hours: Mon – Fri: 8:30am-6:30 pm ONLY
- Voucher limit: Unlimited voucher purchase per person. 1 voucher per person per visit.
- Need to pre-book: 3 days in advance.
- On arrival: Please present Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment
- Day Tour Hours: Monday to Sunday 7:00AM to 5:00PM
- Pet policy: Pets are not allowed.
- Food policy: Bringing in of food and drinks is not allowed.
- Cancellation or amendment: Voucher will be forfeited, if cancellation and amendment is made less than 1 day before arrival.
Standard Ensogo terms:
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the vouchers invalid.
- Who says frolicking can only be done on the beach during summer? Take the ultimate summer adventure trip up the mountains of Batangas. Only Amansinaya Mountain Resort can give you this kind of rare thrill.
- In this secret getaway nestled in the highlands of Laurel, Batangas, blissfully take in pure fresh air and submerge in lush greenery or simply do whatever makes you happy.
- Get high with nature via Amansinaya’s day tour and travel package. Dare to take on these exciting activities and facilities while you’re at it:
- Pugad Lawin Adventure Camp – an outdoor adventure course with a 40-meter wall for climbing, various rope courses, 100-meter mudslide and other team-building amenities.
- Amansinaya Aqua Park – the main tourist destination of Las Haciendas, this offers affordable accommodations, located near Casatels and Patio Filipino
- Patio Filipino – the perfect meeting place for casual or corporate meetings. Can accommodate 50 people and is complete with dining facilities. It serves Filipino-Spanish cuisine and provides a scenic view of the Ambon-Ambon Falls.
- Casatels - offers first class, condotel-type luxury accommodation for guests
- Non-aircon huts – Balinese-style huts that overlook the Pugad Lawin rope course
Technology brings upon conveniences but it also spawns stress which is inevitable. The best way to lift that weight off your shoulder is to go back to nature. Strip yourself of all the advancements and let nature take care of your humanly woes at Amansinaya Mountain Resort.
Living close to nature, without an overreliance on man-made conveniences, is something that man actually needs for holistic growth. Experience all of these, but not the hassles of living beyond your comfort zone because although Amansinaya is another manmade wonder, it is actually nature made even better. It offers several adventure activities and facilities for the intrepid explorer, as well as luxurious retreats after a fun-filled day.
Communing with the finest that nature can offer need not be pricey, farfetched and most of all, commonplace. That’s why Ensogo considers Amansinaya Mountain Resort as the best adventure park south of Manila.
At Amansinaya, you’ll never run out of things to do but instead will be delightfully confounded by this nature resort’s roster of exhilarating activities besides the usual swim. Named after the Goddess of the Sea, Amansinaya Mountain Resort is a gem that combines the natural beauty of Laurel, Batangas with the comfort and convenience of a good accommodation. Put aside your iPod and laptop, log-off your social networking site accounts and immerse yourself in active fun at Amansinaya Mountain Resort— nature is just what you need to get reinvigorated.