Manila’s Finest Coffee Break Delights: 1 Big Super Special or Original Bibingka and 1 Tall Cappuccino or Latte (valued at P200)
- Voucher is valid for an order of Bibingka and Coffee or a Gift Certificate applicable on food and drinks at Antonio’s Coffee + Bibingka
- Special or Original Bibingka and Tall Cappuccino or Latte for P99 (valued at P200)
- P400 GC valid on food and drinks for P199
- Voucher is valid from August 4 to November 4, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
- Maximum of 1 voucher per person per visit
- Any unused amount will not be refunded; anything in excess of its value shall be paid directly to the merchant.
- Voucher is valid for dine-in and take out.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher holders to make reservations at least 3 days prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made at least a day prior to set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Mall hours, 10:00AM to 9:00PM
- Voucher is not valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact preferred branches at:
- SM City North Edsa: 0923-7469003
- SM City Fairview: 0922-4833232
- SM Megamall: 0922-4833232
- Make your regular coffee breaks extraordinary with Antonio’s famous Coffee and Bibingka tandem.
- Antonio’s Coffee and Bibingka takes prides in its authentic take on the well-loved Filipino rice cake Bibingka, made from pure GALAPONG, with its spongy and buttery inside prepared with either salted egg with Keso de Bola for the Super Special or salted egg with Kesong Puti for the Original variant.
- Pair your Bibingka pick for the day with 1 tall order of Antonio’s Cappuccino or Latte or hot choco made from pure choco tablea.
- Other Bibingka variants include the original with salted egg and special with salted egg and cheese.
- Antonio’s also offers another Christmas season staple, the Puto Bumbong, try it and fall in love with it’s delicious taste. It’s soft and chewy!
Fall in love with Antonio’s Bibingka at first bite. Inhale its promising aroma of wonderful pastries complimented by the smell of charred banana leaves. Slowly but surely, let your tongue get to know its tender core bursting with warmth and coy sweetness. Masticate patiently and see which flavor hits the buds first: salty from the salted egg and cheeses or hints of sweet pastry. End this tasty war with a sip of Antonio’s tall Cappuccino or Latte or Hot Choco. But of course, this is not going to be your last serving of Manila’s finest coffee break delights.
Unlike a seasonal fruit and the Christmas season, Antonio’s famous Bibingka is available all year round. The genius behind the name Antonio’s Coffee + Bibingka had bibingka fans in mind. These are people who have an unfaltering crave for this well-loved Filipino rice dish regardless of the season. For their love of bibingka, Antonio’s gave back to them by creating a sumptuous take on the rice cake that may well be called a cake for all seasons. And yes, it’s available at the malls. Engage your taste buds in a tasty treat via an order of Bibingka and Coffee or a Gift Certificate applicable on food and drinks at Antonio’s Coffee and Bibingka.
2nd Floor Sky Garden
Near Gerry's Grill and Sky Dome
Contact person: Rhea
Mobile No: 0923-7469003
Ground Floor Annex Bldg.
Near Tong Yang and Congo Grille
Contact person: Arvin
Mobile No: 0922-4833232
5th Floor, Bldg. B.
In Front of Liturgica Store
Contact Person: Arvin
Mobile Number: 0922-4833232