Get your sexy groove on with 1-hour session of Salsaton Dance Class (valued at P600)
- Voucher is valid for 1 hour session of Salsaton Dance Lessons for P299 (valued at P600).
- Voucher is valid from September 21, 2012 to December 21, 2012
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
- Maximum of 1 voucher use per person per session.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher holders to make reservations 3 days prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the chosen schedule.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Salsaton Dance Lesson Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Voucher is not valid for use on public holidays and special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please call Ms. Anabelle Larotin at 3992211.
- Bring out your sexiest heels and bring HOT to the dance floor as Arts in the City reaches you to Salsaton.
- Salsaton is a dance rooted in the syncretic Cuba Son salsa from the 1920s combined with reggae and street dance.
- Spice up your dance moves as you learn to sway, bump and circle those hips with grace and form. Stretch the legs and arms into perfect lines, and work the entire body with fluid turns.
- You can bring a partner that can handle you with strength, move you with energy, and can bring out that feminine sensuality in you.
- Arts in the City is a truly prestigious institution that champions the development of various forms of art. Conceptualized by Fernando Josef (then Vice President and Artistic Director of the CCP, presently Artistic Director of Tanghalang Pilipino and Director of the Philippine High School for the Arts), Sandy Hontiveros (then Executive Director of Ballet Philippines, presently Executive Director of ATC) and Noel Kintanar (Head of Commercial Operations, BGC) in 2007.
- The mind, movement and soul behind ATC are performers and teachers of Ballet Philippines, Tanghalang Pilipino, the Philippine Madrigal Singers and professionals from the arts community for dance, music, theater and the visual arts.
- Arts in the City offers a home for pursuing art in their dance studio, music rooms for piano, voice, guitar and other instrumental lessons, gallery for exhibits and meetings, and the newly inaugurated FVR Hall for events and intimate performances—established to strengthen and educate passionate artists from diverse spheres.
If your body yearns to get its groove on the dance floor but says no to hip hop, pop ‘n lock, jazz funk, and all those modern masculine movements, then try to sweat and sensualize with a Cuban-based dance called Salsaton. It’s sexy, hot and spicy as it demands the hips to sway and find motion, the arms to move with grace, the legs to stretch as it finds form and the whole body to move with passion and magnetizing vivacity. You’ll get the best basics from this dance as Arts in the City—a notable arts studio situated in Bonifacio Global City— escorts you to the dance floor. With their world-class standards and facilities led by remarkable art enthusiasts from different sectors, expect each class to be taught with outstanding commitment, unbeatable energy and bursting passion. Widen your talent in the beautiful field of dance with a Salsaton Dance Lesson at Arts in the City—promising to take your heart for the arts into a whole new perspective.