Manila’s Finest Filipino Resto: Feast for 6: Kare-kare+Binagoongang Baboy+Shanghai Rice +1.5 Pepsi, in 9 Branches (valued at P1250)
- Voucher is valid for a set menu of Kare-Kare, Binagoongang Baboy, Barrio Fiesta Shanghai Rice with 1.5 Pepsi, good for 4 to 6 persons.
- Voucher is valid from July 31 to October 31, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- For group use, a maximum of 5 vouchers per table.
- Strictly for dine-in only
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Voucher redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Store Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday, 10:00AM to 11:00PM (except MOA branch: 4:00PM to 2:00AM)
- Vouchers are not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
- Please present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feast with family and friends in the original Pinoy favorite, Barrio Fiesta.
- Every day is a festival of Filipino cuisines in Barrio Fiesta and with this treat, you’ll get only the classics: Kare-kare, Binagoongang Baboy paired with Barrio Fiesta Shanghai Rice and gulp-full of 1.5 Pepsi.
- If you want more of these mouthwatering dishes, you can dive in and drown into their countless cuisines in their buffet which they offer every day. You can also get a taste of their famous Crispy Pata which is first and foremost a Barrio Fiesta original.
- Barrio Fiesta has been an institution in the culinary scene and it has developed an almost cult-following. Many balikbayans make a beeline for this restaurant, sometimes as soon as they arrive back to the Philippines. Families gather and swap stories at Barrio Fiesta instead of slaving over a hot stove all day. It is truly a place for family and friends to enjoy, relax, eat good food and share exceptional memories with each other.
Gather all your Filipino cravings because Barrio Fiesta has saved all the best just for you with this Ensogo treat on all the classics: Kare-kare, Binagoongang Baboy and Shanghai Rice. The home of authentic Filipino cuisine has been serving Filipinos with passion and ultimate love for food since 1952, which is why it is, with its many branches all over the country, still the home of many family gatherings, birthday celebrations, office dine-outs, weddings and a whole lot more.
At Barrio Fiesta, the sights, sounds, smell, feel, and tastes of the native dishes prepared opulently will introduce (or reintroduce) you to the country's fine culinary heritage. For this very reason, the casual dining restaurant has become a Pinoy household name, and even with numerous branches nationwide, it has managed to maintain the great home-style cooking of its founder which Filipinos from different generations have come to love. Barrio Fiesta is a truly Pinoy restaurant, making its festive food more than enough reason for friends and families to celebrate life's little fiestas.
The brainchild of Sixta Evangelista-Ongpauco, Barrio Fiesta traces its humble beginnings to a small eatery in the Ongpauco ancestral home in Caloocan City during the 1950's. "Mama Chit", as she is affectionately called, soon transformed the small eatery into a full-blown fine dining restaurant by serving her specialty, the Kare-kare. A few years after, Barrio Fiesta unveiled what would later become a classic Filipino favorite, the original Crispy Pata. The two recipes became the backbone of the Barrio Fiesta menu, which also featured tried and tested Filipino dishes with Mama Chit's twists.
With the help of her eight children, Mama Chit expanded Barrio Fiesta into numerous branches across the Philippines and in other countries. Today, Barrio Fiesta strives to keep Mama Chit's excellence in cooking by serving her signature dishes as she prepared them fifty years ago. Come celebrate life's little fiestas in the "Original home of Crispy Pata and Kare-Kare".
Please click here for participating branches