Amaze in the breathtaking landscapes of the country’s northernmost frontier
3D/2N Accommodation for 2 + Batan Tour
- Check-in time: 2:00PMCheck-out time:12:00PM
- Peak season:Additional P200/person when booked between February to May 2013
- Child policy: For child rate (if any) please contact 475 – 8806 – 07 / 0906 9003019 / 0923 8995554.
- Extra guest/bed policy: please contact 475 – 8806 – 07 / 0906 9003019 / 0923 8995554 for rates.
- Pet policy: Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation or amendment: Voucher will be forfeited if cancellation and/or amendment are made less than 7 days before arrival.
- Failure to reserve slots will render the voucher invalid.
- Ensogo-issued vouchers may be combined for extended stay.
- No refund will be used for unused tours, hotel accommodation, meals, and transfer services.
- It is strictly prohibited to bring any form of food and beverage to the hotel.
An island off the tip, such as Batanes, may seem as isolated and cold as its location. It may have arugged and unfriendly disposition due to inevitable battles with hard weather and aggressive rip currents. Albeit its reputation as always the first to be hit by incoming storms, the island province of Batanes enchants in the most magnificent way.
Fall in love with the unique beauty of Batanes via an unforgettable 3 days and 2 nights’ accommodation at breezy Batanes Seaside Lodge. Retreat to a caring shelter well-equipped with modern conveniences such as cable TV, air-conditioning, hot and cold shower, and free Wi-Fi access. Batanes Seaside is strategically located along the National Road which gives an all-access pass to the island’s must-see spots.
Start off your promising day with a sumptuous breakfast care of the hotel’s own restaurant. Never worry about having to find your way around the place with the hotel’s very own shuttle service. As the highlight of your stay, enjoy the best of what Batanes has to offer via a half-day island tour.
Batanes is the country’s smallest province consisting of 10 islets that are separated by vast waters of the Pacific Ocean. Perhaps Batanes’s beautiful isolation has caused the perfect preservation of splendid landscapes: rolling hills, steep rock faces, earthen gorges, and boulder shores. The perfectly peaceful countryside, unless we’re on the rainy season, is dotted with sturdy stone houses and a few unmanned convenience stores. Never miss Payaman, also known as the ‘Marlboro Country,’ a greenish pasture splendidly overlooking fields and the immeasurable Pacific Ocean. Stroll, take a swim, take pictures, stand amidst the beauty and take in gulps of gusty yet super fresh Batanes air, leave only memories.
Do not underestimate the resilient character of Batanes; befriend its rare charm instead via this awe-inspiring Ensogo treat.