Buffet Lunch with unlimited iced tea plus free pool access (valued at P976)
- Voucher is valid for a daily lunch buffet with unlimited iced tea plus free use of swimming pool at Berjaya Hotel.
- Voucher is valid from July 27, 2012- October 31, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Unlimited voucher use per visit
- Vouchers are valid for dine-in only.
- Free use of swimming pool opens Daily from 11:30 AM – 5:00PM. Available only per voucher sold. Ex. 1 voucher entitles to free use of pool for 1 person.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Merchant requires voucher holders to make reservations at least 5 days prior to promo redemption.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made 3 days before the set appointment.
- Promo Hours: Buffet Lunch, daily from 11:30AM to 2:00PM
- Vouchers are valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
- Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact (02)750 7500 locals 4 OR 8306.
- Hotel lunch need not be filled with unfamiliar food served by snobby wait staff in a stiff and uncomfortable environment. Load up on all your favorite dishes, introduce new and delectable ones to your palate, and cozy up inside El Prado, Berjaya Hotel’s signature restaurant.
- Berjaya’s lunch buffet offers diners a line of international and local dishes that’s guaranteed to make you come back for seconds and thirds.
- El Prado also has the unique “Make your own pasta” line, which is a sure hit among pasta-lovers and anyone who loves playing, nay, experimenting with food and taste.
- This treat comes with a free access to the pool for the voucher holder.
For all the fuzz that many concept restaurants get, nothing beats a meal filled with familiar dishes that are made with passion. They don’t need to be particularly avant-garde or experimental—they just need to be delicious and satisfying. A cozy setting, friendly and professional service, the sounds of satisfaction radiating from all the diners in the restaurant—when you have all these, along with servings upon servings of great food, you can be sure that you have stumbled upon something truly remarkable and ideal. Buffets will never be the same again once you tuck into Berjaya Hotel’s rich lunch buffet, featuring a few of your old and new favorites, in the hotel’s signature restaurant, El Prado.
Conveniently tucked away in the city of Makati, Berjaya Manila Hotel sits in the hub of urban wealth showcasing the abundance of West and East culture. Setting itself apart from the others, the hotel not only gives easy accessibility to shopping malls but also to business trading in Manila. It is set in the dynamic area of Makati Avenue, where the best of the Metro Manila night-out can be experienced.
Location: 7835 Makati Avenue corner Eduque Street, Makati City
Reservation Phone no.: (02)750 7500 locals 4 OR 8306