Indulge your taste buds with mouthwatering food and refreshing drinks with a P500-worth Gift Certificate
- Voucher is valid for a P500-worth Gift Certificate on Food and Beverages at Big Bad Wolf Restobar
- Voucher is valid from June 1 – Sept. 1, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Maximum of 2 vouchers per visit
- Any unused amount will not be refunded; anything in excess of its value shall be paid directly to the merchant.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Store Operating Hours: Monday to Saturday, 11:00AM to 2:00AM
- Voucher is not valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Walk-in voucher-holders may be honored during off-peak hours (still subject to slot availability). However, merchant suggests that you make reservations at least a day prior to promo redemption.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 8225833.
- Get a load of luscious, creative food and satisfying drinks at Big Bad Wolf with this Ensogo treat: a P500 Gift Certificate applicable on all menu items.
- Big Bad Wolf specializes in tastes that remind us of home, presented in deconstructed dishes like the Poached Egg Carbonara, and in different types of unique specialties like Santol Smoked Pork Belly and Fresh Corned Beef.
- Beautifully appointed restaurant with eclectic interior design and comfortable amenities—it is designed in a way that you would imagine your coolest friend’s pad should be designed, only cozier and with better food.
- For a preview of how Big Bad Wolf can totally blow the house down, please click here for the menu.
If the Big Bad Wolf in Little Red Riding Hood served bacon-wrapped dates, fresh tuna wraps with wasabi mayo and poached egg carbonara instead of tired old cookies and milk, Little Red Riding Hood would probably forget about asking why his teeth were so big. But alas, fairy tales are for children and we grown-ups have to settle for Big Bad Wolves that exist in real life – specifically one that lives in McKinley Hill. Entering the Big Bad Wolf is an experience in itself, with its mixed and matched furniture, cartoony wall decorations and other odds and ends that all seem to meld into one fun, relaxing and interesting restaurant. A dream come true for its owners Neil Paras, Ponch Del Rosario and Mac Cunanan, it serves food that appeals to the Filipino palate but also surprises the taste buds – santol smoked pork, anyone? How about some Honey Soy Glazed Chicken? All the while familiar but unique, Big Bad Wolf is a place that needs to be visited more than once, red riding cape and a basket of goodies optional.