Discover the wonders of Bikram Yoga for the whole body with 1 90-minute session for first timers (Valued at 800)
- Voucher is valid for 90-minute Bikram Yoga Sessions.
- 1 session for P399 (Valued at P800)
- 1 month unlimited sessions for P2499 (Valued at P5200)
- Voucher is valid from October 8, 2012 to January 8, 2013.
- Only first time students of Bikram Yoga can avail of the P2499-voucher. The single –session voucher may be used by old students as well.
- Maximum of 20 to 25 students per session
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher-holders to make reservations 3 days prior to redemption to get better slots.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday, 9:00AM to 10:30PM
- Class Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 9:00AM to 10:30PM
- Monday to Thursday: 8:30PM to 10:00PM
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00AM to 11:30AM and 4:00PM to 5:30 PM
- Voucher is valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservation, please call 4701364.
- Learn a new way to relax your mind and tone your body with sessions of Bikram Yoga for Beginners at Bikram Yoga Eastwood.
- Yoga, in general, builds strength, endurance and flexibility and also balances the body and mind.
- Bikram Yoga is a demanding series of 26 postures and two breathing exercises. Each posture is sequenced specifically to work synergistically and cumulatively, strengthening every muscle, ligaments and joints in the body.
- Bikram Yoga Eastwood’s sequence uses the method of compression of the internal organs using the tourniquet effect which stops the blood from flowing in the compressed area and once released, brings deoxygenated blood to the organ, revitalizing and rejuvenating it.
- With continuous practice, Bikram Yoga can help your cardiovascular system flush out harmful toxins and at the same time, stimulate your endocrine and nervous systems.
- In addition, the series of Bikram Yoga helps improve skills of concentration, patience, determination and self-control and increases mental clarity while reducing stress levels significantly.
- Bikram Yoga is done in a heated room to allow you to work deeper and safer while warming your body so you can sweat and flush out toxins from your body.
As you grow old and watch your age being pushed out of the calendar, you became too adamant in trying out new things, especially things that require flexing those muscles. But just like what the famous Yogiraj Bikram Choudhury said once you are: “Never too old, never too sick, never too bad, never too late to start from scratch and begin again.” That’s why it’s time to challenge yourself into trying out a new way to actually stop the hands of time and truly feel good about yourself both body and mind amid your age with Bikram Yoga. There’s nothing to be afraid of as this offer is specifically made for those who don’t know the great benefits this kind of yoga can give you. Done in hot rooms that stimulate your body to sweat and release toxins, Bikram is yoga beginner friendly as it does not require you to be completely flexible. The heat from the room itself will help your muscles loosen up in all of the 26 demanding poses created by Yogiraj Bikram Choudhury, the foremost and more influential yoga instructor in the West. Each of the poses are created to complement each other and to coax out the pose’s benefits without injuring the body. It is said that Bikram Yoga increases mental clarity, balance, strength and lessen stress because of its invigorating nature as well as the way it corrects faulty circulation and cramping. Remember, age is just a number and with Bikram Yoga, you can definitely say that with conviction as you reap the great benefits that practicing Bikram can guarantee.
Branch Location: Unit E, One Orchard Road Condominium, Eastwood City, Libis
Reservation Phone Nos.: 4701364