Get a twist on your Japanese food favorites with P500-worth GC on any Food or Beverage
- Voucher is valid a P500-worth Gift Certificate on any Japanese dish at Bistro Miyake.
- Not valid on alcoholic beverages
- Voucher is valid from September 27, 2012 to December 27, 2012.
- One voucher per person per visit
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Vouchers are valid for dine-in only.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday, 11:00AM to 3:00PM / 6:00PM to 10:00PM
- Vouchers are not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
- Walk-in voucher-holders may be honored during off-peak hours (still subject to slot availability). However, merchant suggests that you make reservations at least a day prior to promo redemption.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made before the set appointment.
- Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 721-9733/ 721-1225.
- The Japanese are not as stern when it comes to dining. The shoguns and emperors of old definitely enjoyed satisfying meals and drinks after a day of battle. Help yourself to generous servings of tempura, sashimi, maki, sushi, and many more via Bistro Miyake’s superbly wide array of filling Japanese dishes and cool thirst-quenching beverages.
- Bistro Miyake’s overwhelming selection of Japanese fare features all-time favorites as well as uniquely concocted dishes that are made with a twist. Here are some bestsellers:
- Braised Pork (Buta Kakuni) – diet no more with this tenderized marinated pork belly on ramen noodles with veggies and egg
- Salmon Wasabi with Cream Sauce – a house special starring grilled salmon baked in wasabi cream sauce with veggies
- Chawan Mushi - egg custard made even more flavorful with surprises of chicken, crab, bacon, mushrooms and shrimps
- Foie Gras Teppan – rich foie gras that customers can cook tepanyaki-style; served with veggies
- Check out their irresistible array of Japanese dishes at http://www.bistromiyake.com/
For one to be able to make good food choices, menus have to be comprehensive and wide-ranging. Regular food joints usually present the usual, boring lists which does not excite the palate. Specialty restaurants will give you their glossy menus which often lack variety. A varied list, on the other hand, should not confuse you as well. Be delighted, not overpowered, by long lists of delectable Japanese fare and drinks via Bistro Miyake’s choice on any of their Japanese dishes.
Serving familiar staples such as sushi, sashimi, maki, and tempura alongside creative twists on them, as well as pushing to promote unfamiliar ones to more adventurous Pinoy diners, Bistro Miyake teases the eye and the palate with their beautiful presentation. It aims to be the go-to place for Japanese casual dining in the Philippines. Even though only a new player in the restaurant industry, it offers a wide selection of beverages like fresh juices, shakes, sake, fine wines and spirits. Even the interior design speaks of the kind of restaurant it is. With the light, earth-tone colors to enhance your dining experience, Bistro Miyake is a place that can give you a great, relaxing time whether you are a party of one or 120.