Get a glimpse of Cambodia
3D/2N Phnom Penh Immersion
- Check-in time: 2:00PM Check-out time: 12:00NN
- Child policy: please call 555 9444 loc. 3 or (0917) 874 4363 from Mondays-Fridays, 8:00AM to 6:00 PM for rates
- Extra bed policy: equivalent to 1 voucher, with or without breakfast
- Pet policy: not allowed
- Cancellation or amendment: Strictly no cancellation or amendments upon confirmation of booking.
- No show on booked dates will render services forfeited.
Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s capital, may have risen from the ashes of its turbulent past, but amidst the high rises that are slowly dominating its skyline, therein lies the old Asian city with its strange scents, the chatter, and gorgeous temples. Navigate your way through one of Asia’s most mysterious countries with this Ensogo treat.
Stay for three days and two nights at one of Phnom Penh’s tourist hotels with breakfast and airport transfers for your convenience. Devote a half day to see some of the city’s historical vistas such as the must-see (however disturbing) Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, the city’s most important prison in the 70s which displays items of Pol Pot’s inhuman acts, the tallest religious structure in the city, Wat Phnom, the Daun Penh Status and other historical monuments that tell a visual story of the city.
With Vietnam just a few hours’ drive away, why not cross the border and explore the neighboring country as well? The world, or at least this side of Asia, is your proverbial oyster; explore it via this Ensogo treat.
View Larger Map
Reservation contact number: 555 9444 loc. 3 or (0917) 874 4363 from Mondays-Fridays, 8:00AM to 6:00 PM
Reservation email address: email@example.com