Remove those bothersome moles with 3 sessions of Co2 Laser Mole Removal (valued at P18000)
- Voucher is valid for CO2 Laser Mole Removal at CaraDERMe.
- 1 session for P699 (valued at P6000)
- 3 sessions for P1499 /P499.67 per session (valued at P18000)
- 6 sessions for P2099 /P349.83 per session (valued at P36000)
- Voucher is valid from August 6 to November 6, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Only 1 person can use the multiple-session voucher over multiple visits. Please bring ID upon redemption.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant requires voucher-holders to make reservations 3 days prior to redemption to get better slots. Walk-ins will not be entertained.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservation / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM
- Voucher is not valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 899-9677 / 899-7685 / 895-1877 / (0905)222-2644 (Mobile) or email email@example.com.
- If your mole is simply bothersome than it is a beauty mark, have it removed via CO2 Laser Mole Removal at CaraDERMe Clinic.
- Whether these moles are on your face, back, neck or other parts of your body, CaraDERMe assures safe, non-invasive and effective removal with results that can be seen within just one or a few sessions.
- Mole Removal is a treatment for Nevus or Lentigines via CO2 Laser. Nevi are usually benign but a number of skin cancer cases have arisen from pre-existing nevus. Lentigines or liver spots are benign but occur mostly among older people and those subject to frequent sun exposure.
- This type of procedure is most effective on flat or slightly elevated moles. For moles that are deeply seated, the surgeon may recommend a different procedure with an additional discounted price.
- Treatment will only last 60 minutes of your time. Down time is only between 5-7days. During the downtime and directly after the treatment, patients are advised not to put on makeup, lotions and other skin implements, and they are also advised not be exposed to the sun.
Not all moles are beauty marks. Some people see them as bothersome blemishes that make them feel uncomfortable or lessen their self-confidence, while the paranoid may see them as possible cause for something worse. While other mole removal procedures may be painful or ineffective, the Nevus or Lentigenes treatment via CO2 Laser is definitely the way to go. Aside from promising visible results in as quick as one session only, CO2 Laser, the gold standard treatment for facial scars and the like, will also assure you that no scars will be left behind after the treatment. Patients are not advised to stay under the sun, put make up or lotions after the treatment – but this is a small price to pay for such results. CaraDERMe’s CO2 Laser Mole Removal will surely give you your confidence back with your brand-new blemish-free skin—the truest of mark of beauty, if there ever is one.
Branch Location: 3rd Floor EUROCREST Building #126 Jupiter Street, Bel-Air Village II, Makati City
Reservation Phone nos.: 899-9677 / 899-7685 / 895-1877 / (0905)222-2644 (Mobile)
Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org