Wine and dine like the Italians do with a P500 GC valid on Italian nosh and drinks (valued at P500)
- Voucher is valid on P500 Gift Certificate valid on any food and drinks
- Voucher is valid from October 7, 2012 to December 30, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Maximum of 3 vouchers per table/visit
- Vouchers are valid for dine-in only.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: 6:00PM to 10:30PM (dinner only)
- Vouchers are not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
- Merchant requires that you make reservations at 3 days prior to promo redemption. Not needed
- Cancellation of reservation must be made before the set appointment.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 403-9854-55
- Indulge yourself in Italian goodness with P500 worth of Gift Certificate valid for any type of food and drinks, including wine at Casa Nostra.
- For the healthy food lovers, you will certainly enjoy freshly made salads prepared with key Italian ingredients like olive oil, anchovies and various cheeses.
- Pasta cooked the best way it can possibly be, al dente Italian style. Choose from Casa Nostra’s delectable assortment of pasta dishes that use the freshest seafood, the best olive oil and the finest cheeses. Savor the smoky goodness of bacon in the Rigatoni alla Amatriciana, or Penne Arabbiata and taste the fiery flavors of Porcini mushrooms and chilies in a tomato basil sauce.
- Seafood has never tasted better than with a steaming bowl of Cioppino. Marvel at the luscious, smoky flavors of a perfectly cooked steak or double cut Porkchop. The delicious Ossobuco Gremolata is also one of the restaurant’s highlights. Another must-try, the Cotolette Alla Milanese, a fried parmesan-crusted pork cutlet
- If you’ve never tried an authentic Italian pizza, then you’re missing half of your life. Taste Casa Nostra’s signature Panizza; a flat bread Sicilian pizza with toppings of truffle cream sauce, artichokes, chopped olives, arugula and alfalfa sprouts. Served with hot & spicy dipping oil. All other original pizzas are cooked to perfection and are topped with Italian cheeses like ricotta, gorgonzola and mozzarella. Salami, prosciutto or fresh seafood adds a punch of flavor to these freshly baked pizzas.
- Wrap up your dinner with Casa Nostra’s lovely desserts that are distinctly Italian like Tiramisu, Panna Cotta, Gelato and Tartufo. Select affordable wines from a list to accompany your authentic Italian cuisine experience.
Italian dining may be intimate or fun. Bring your significant other, family or your friends and enjoy the best kind of salads, pizza and pasta you’ll ever find cooked the genuine Italian way. There are countless other Italian restaurants around the Metro, but regular customers of Casa Nostra would attest to the fact that this is one place that they couldn’t stop coming back to. Enjoy a romantic and intimate dinner as you wine and dine Italian style at Casa Nostra with P500 Gift Certificate now only P249 with this Ensogo treat valid on any type of food and drinks including wine. The authentic Italian recipes would surely satisfy your taste buds and the mere memory of how good it tasted would make you want to run back to Casa Nostra for another awesome dinner. Start with the fresh salads, then onto the main course of several choices of pizza, pasta, seafood and other meat dishes, and top it off with sweet servings of their mouthwatering deserts. Wash it down with your favorite soda or juice, or better yet with wine to complete the Italian experience. Visit Casa Nostra today and experience an Italian feast that’s definitely one for the books.