2D/1N stay for 4 at new Skylight Premier Rooms + free breakfast and dinner for 4 + free perks (valued at P9000)
Your deal includes:
- Skylight Room accommodation for 4 (Room set up: bed for two and mattress on the floor for two)
- Free breakfast and dinner for 4 persons, drinks included for each meal.
- Free use of the swimming pools and kids’ playground
- Free guided tour of Orchidarium and Organic Farm
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi inside Clubhouse
- Free meditation inside Lotus Garden
How to reserve:
- When to do it: May 1, 2012 to October 1, 2012
- Need to pre-book: Weekdays: 3 days in advance / Weekends: 3 weeks in advance
- To reserve and inquire: Call 696 – 4374 / 696 – 4376 / 742 - 8016. Voucher serial numbers are required upon reservation. You can also reserve at Frontoffice@chateauroyaleresorts.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- To inquire: Call Mr. Nilo at 0922 8415735 / Cynthia 0922 8415737
- On arrival: Please present your printed vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
How to get to Chateau Royale Resorts:
- Private Vehicles please exit at Sta Rosa South Super Highway going to Tagaytay.
- Public Transports going to Chateau:
- MRT EDSA Taft Station: From MRT Edsa Taft Station, left side exit McDonald's side, there are air-conditioned buses (BSC & Erjohn) going to Nasugbu and Balayan.
- From Lawton - Park & Ride Terminal (at the back of LRT) San Agustin Bus Lines going to Nasugbu and Balayan.
- Check-in time: 2:30PM Check-out time: 12:30PM
- Child policy: 2 Children (9 years old and below) can come in for free, can use swimming pool and go on free guided tour. Meals not included.
- Pool towel policy: Pool towels not included. Pool towels for rent at P100.
- Extension of Stay Policy: P3999 only good for 4 with free breakfast. Please check for room availability.
- Pet policy: Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation or amendment: Voucher will be forfeited, if cancellation and amendment is made less than a day before arrival.
- Security deposit : P2000 per room (Refundable when leaving the Resort)
- No bringing in of food; Veranda Café is available to serve hot meals
- All meals should be consumed in Veranda Café. No take -out policy.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- In case of transfer or if given as a gift, the following must be presented:
- (1) Authorization of credit card holder
- (2) Valid Government issued IDs of card holder
- (3) Valid Government issued IDs of customer in the vouchers and the claiming party
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the vouchers invalid.
- For a quick family or buddy bonding that rejuvenates spirits, visit Chateau Royale Batangas – the most diverse all-year round local destination.
- Chateau Royale Hotel Batangas is conveniently located across Evercrest Golf Course, a twenty-minute drive away from Tagaytay City and is the biggest and only nature park in Batangas with approximately 40,000 sq. meters of land (open space) area.
- Caleruega Church, Don Bosco ‘Chapel on the Hill’ Church and “Lady of Fatima” are a 5-minute drive away from the resort.
- Travel package comes with an accommodation at the newly constructed Skylight Room, free use of the swimming pool and kids’ playground and free guided tour of the resort’s own Orchidarium and Organic Farm which has organic vegetables, fruits and flowers available for sale.
- Also included are: free meditation inside the Lotus Garden and free unlimited Wi-Fi inside the clubhouse
- Try the new and exciting 70 ft. wall climb of Mt. Chateau and zip through the 100 meter zip line, both of which are available during weekends. Please call Front Office 7 days in advance for rates and reservations.
- Pamper yourself with a full body massage at the spa for only P500 per person and then take a soothing dip in the Chateau pool.
- Have a fun bonding experience with your family and friends with recreation and amusement facilities such as billiards, wall climbing, paintball wars, and obstacle-course race or take a horseback ride while enjoying the fresh, crisp air of Tagaytay. Please call Front Office 7 days in advance for rates and reservations.
- You need not worry about medical emergencies as there is an in-house nurse available at the resort. What’s more comforting to know is that Metropolitan Medical Center Hospital Tagaytay is within walking distance from Chateau Royale Resort.
- For private vehicles, please exit at Sta Rosa South Super Highway going to Tagaytay.
- Public Transports going to Chateau:
- MRT EDSA Taft Station: From MRT Edsa Taft Station, left side exit McDonald's side, there are airconditinoned buses (BSC & Erjohn) going to Nasugbu and Balayan.
- From Lawton - Park & Ride Terminal (at the back of LRT): San Agustin Bus Lines going to Nasugbu and Balayan
Sometimes, your work haunts you even during weekends—there’s a report you have to finish, a presentation deck that you have to complete and many others. But in order to avoid being burnt out because of your job, you have to relax and unwind. Go on and enjoy even just an overnight stay at a premier Chateau Royale Sports & Country Club, in lush Tagaytay City. This favourite hotel destination down south offers fine accommodations that will surely take you away from the hustle and bustle of metropolitan life. Ideal for relaxation, retreats, team-building activities, weddings, seminars, and almost all business or leisure gatherings, Chateau Royale Hotel in Batangas lets you experience fun recreations while enjoying nature’s beauty and serenity. Remember, all you need to do is sit back and relax and forget all about those emails and turn your phone to silent mode in order to fully enjoy this amazing treat that lets you commune with nature and bond with your loved ones.