Your deal includes:
- Skylight Room accommodation for 4 (Room set up: bed for two and mattress on the floor for two)
- Free breakfast and dinner for 4 persons, drinks included for each meal.
- Free use of the swimming pools and kids’ playground
- Free guided tour of Orchidarium and Organic Farm
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi inside Clubhouse
- Free meditation inside Lotus Garden
How to reserve:
- When to do it: May 1, 2012 to October 1, 2012
- Need to pre-book: Weekdays: 3 days in advance / Weekends: 3 weeks in advance
- To reserve and inquire: Call 696 – 4374 / 696 – 4376 / 742 - 8016. Voucher serial numbers are required upon reservation. You can also reserve at Frontoffice@chateauroyaleresorts.com and email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- To inquire: Call Mr. Nilo at 0922 8415735 / Cynthia 0922 8415737
- On arrival: Please present your printed vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
How to get to Chateau Royale Resorts:
- Private Vehicles please exit at Sta Rosa South Super Highway going to Tagaytay.
- Public Transports going to Chateau:
- MRT EDSA Taft Station: From MRT Edsa Taft Station, left side exit McDonald's side, there are air-conditioned buses (BSC & Erjohn) going to Nasugbu and Balayan.
- From Lawton - Park & Ride Terminal (at the back of LRT) San Agustin Bus Lines going to Nasugbu and Balayan.
- Check-in time: 2:30PM Check-out time: 12:30PM
- Child policy: 2 Children (9 years old and below) can come in for free, can use swimming pool and go on free guided tour. Meals not included.
- Pool towel policy: Pool towels not included. Pool towels for rent at P100.
- Extension of Stay Policy: P3999 only good for 4 with free breakfast. Please check for room availability.
- Pet policy: Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation or amendment: Voucher will be forfeited, if cancellation and amendment is made less than a day before arrival.
- Security deposit : P2000 per room (Refundable when leaving the Resort)
- No bringing in of food; Veranda Café is available to serve hot meals
- All meals should be consumed in Veranda Café. No take -out policy.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- In case of transfer or if given as a gift, the following must be presented:
- (1) Authorization of credit card holder
- (2) Valid Government issued IDs of card holder
- (3) Valid Government issued IDs of customer in the vouchers and the claiming party
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the vouchers invalid.