Sometimes, your work haunts you even during weekends—there’s a report you have to finish, a presentation deck that you have to complete and many others. But in order to avoid being burnt out because of your job, you have to relax and unwind. Go on and enjoy even just an overnight stay at a premier Chateau Royale Sports & Country Club, in lush Tagaytay City. This favourite hotel destination down south offers fine accommodations that will surely take you away from the hustle and bustle of metropolitan life. Ideal for relaxation, retreats, team-building activities, weddings, seminars, and almost all business or leisure gatherings, Chateau Royale Hotel in Batangas lets you experience fun recreations while enjoying nature’s beauty and serenity. Remember, all you need to do is sit back and relax and forget all about those emails and turn your phone to silent mode in order to fully enjoy this amazing treat that lets you commune with nature and bond with your loved ones.
Your deal includes:
- Skylight Room accommodation for 4 (Room set up: bed for two and mattress on the floor for two)
- Free breakfast and dinner for 4 persons, drinks included for each meal.
- Free use of the swimming pools and kids’ playground
- Free guided tour of Orchidarium and Organic Farm
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi inside Clubhouse
- Free meditation inside Lotus Garden
How to reserve:
- When to do it: May 1, 2012 to October 1, 2012
- Need to pre-book: Weekdays: 3 days in advance / Weekends: 3 weeks in advance
- To reserve and inquire: Call 696 – 4374 / 696 – 4376 / 742 - 8016. Voucher serial numbers are required upon reservation. You can also reserve at Frontoffice@chateauroyaleresorts.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- To inquire: Call Mr. Nilo at 0922 8415735 / Cynthia 0922 8415737
- On arrival: Please present your printed vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
How to get to Chateau Royale Resorts:
- Private Vehicles please exit at Sta Rosa South Super Highway going to Tagaytay.
- Public Transports going to Chateau:
- MRT EDSA Taft Station: From MRT Edsa Taft Station, left side exit McDonald's side, there are air-conditioned buses (BSC & Erjohn) going to Nasugbu and Balayan.
- From Lawton - Park & Ride Terminal (at the back of LRT) San Agustin Bus Lines going to Nasugbu and Balayan.
- Check-in time: 2:30PM Check-out time: 12:30PM
- Child policy: 2 Children (9 years old and below) can come in for free, can use swimming pool and go on free guided tour. Meals not included.
- Pool towel policy: Pool towels not included. Pool towels for rent at P100.
- Extension of Stay Policy: P3999 only good for 4 with free breakfast. Please check for room availability.
- Pet policy: Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation or amendment: Voucher will be forfeited, if cancellation and amendment is made less than a day before arrival.
- Security deposit : P2000 per room (Refundable when leaving the Resort)
- No bringing in of food; Veranda Café is available to serve hot meals
- All meals should be consumed in Veranda Café. No take -out policy.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- In case of transfer or if given as a gift, the following must be presented:
- (1) Authorization of credit card holder
- (2) Valid Government issued IDs of card holder
- (3) Valid Government issued IDs of customer in the vouchers and the claiming party
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the vouchers invalid.