Every peso counts&will be able to produce the basic needs of those displaced by the rains. For every P100,Children’s Hour will be able to provide food,shelter&clothing to the flood victims
- Voucher is equivalent to a 100 peso cash donation to Children’s Hour
- Voucher is valid only for Children’s Hour Relief Operations
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- For inquiries, please contact : (632) 752.1180
- Deployment of collected donations will be done in partnership with the Philippine Navy
- Torrential monsoon rains, accompanied by earthquakes and landslides have devastated the country over the past weeks. This calamity has left thousands of Filipino families homeless, hungry, thirsty, stranded and hurt.
- But we, Filipinos are known for our selfless acts and sincere unity especially during these trying times. Let’s all give hope and love to those who have been badly affected by the rains.
- Let this generation—the social media age play a big role in getting things done! We believe that with YOUR help we can do big things. Every peso will go a long way. Children’s Hour will receive your donations and use it to feed, clothe, and provide shelter to the flood victims
Children’s Hour is a non-profit, fundraising, fund-giving, and friends-raising organization that aims to provide marginalized Filipino children with a better life; giving them better access to quality education, quality health and nutrition and a quality way of life. We do this primarily by asking individuals, employees, organizations and corporations to donate the minimum one hour’s worth of salaries or earnings at least once a year. Since 1999, Children’s Hour has been built on the promise that the one hour contributions of our donors and friends can bring sustainable change and transform the life of a child in need. The simple and unique fundraising scheme that we employ is proven successful as manifested by the number of underprivileged Filipino children that we have helped since our inception.