Enhance your social skills with a Seminar on Speech Improvement and Personality Development (valued at P9000)
- Voucher is valid for a Seminar on Speech Improvement and Personality Development on October 6, 2012 / November 10, 2012 / February 2, 2013.
- Pass for 1 person for P1499 (valued at P9000)
- Passes for 2 persons for P2499 (valued at P18000)
- Voucher is valid for 6 months.
- A maximum of 1 voucher per person
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Reservations are required. Please call 892 – 9502 or 845-0886 immediately after making your purchase to secure a seat.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the start date of activity.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- The dates of training for Ensogo subscribers will be on October 6 ,November 10, and February 2 (attendees may choose to join any one of these dates), from 9:00AM to 5:00PM at Room 2009, 20F Herrera Tower, 98 Rufino St., Salcedo Village, Makati City.
- Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please call 892 – 9502 or 845-0886
- Get yourself armed with the right skills when facing the public with a Seminar on Speech Improvement and Personality Development at Communications Specialists and The Writing Institute.
- Be coached by the famous and masterful Mr. Vernon Tapalla, son of Mrs. Wilma-Cruz Tapalla and trainer of over 200 private and government organizations
- Get everything you want in life by expressing yourself articulately, eloquently, and impressively
- Improve your Vocal Quality – Achieve a beautiful Voice
- Learn how to speak English the English way with the proper articulation of the Sounds of English and the right Pronunciation of Words
- Navigate the Social and Business Worlds effortlessly with charm, grace, and the proper Etiquette
- This exclusive offer is very LIMITED. Mr. Tapalla caters to small groups of clients and corporate groups at much higher prices. Take advantage now!
- For more information, please visit Mr. Tapalla’s homepage at www.vernontapalla.com
Speech & Oral Communication
Why Is The Way We Speak Important?
There has never been a more important time in our lives for us to improve the way we communicate. As the world becomes more complicated and our lives ever challenging and difficult, it is no longer enough that we have read a lot of books and received good grades in school, or that we possess good looks. What will truly take us to where we want to go is our ability to face others, express ourselves well, and sell our ideas more effectively.
Included in this program are the essential speech lessons on pronunciation, articulation, and voice.
Learn how to behave in every situation that counts!
• Rapport Building: The Charisma Factor
• Proper Introductions
• Presenting your Business Card
• The VIP Handshake
• Conversation Manners
• Telephone Manners
• The Art of Dining
• Social Survival
• Your Questions Answered
Take the Speech Improvement and Personality Development with Vernon Tapalla, the President and principal trainer of Communication Specialists and The Writing Institute. His philosophy is simple: the best speakers get the best jobs, go to the best places, talk to the best people, and make the most money. When we speak well, people listen to us and we get what we want. We accomplish things and ultimately, we make our dreams come true.
Son of the world-famous speech instructor Mrs. Wilma Cruz-Tapalla, Vernon is a writer for several publications and a constant world traveler who received his training in New York and California. He has been awarded twice for his efforts: A Jose Rizal Young Professional Award for Business and Industry (headed by former First Lady Loi Ejercito) in 1999, and an Asia-Pacific Young Professional Award for Language and Communication in 2005, given by the Asia-Pacific Excellence Awards and The National Consumers Affairs Foundation to outstanding young achievers from the region.
Event Venue: Room 2009, 20F Herrera Tower, 98 Rufino St., Salcedo Village, Makati City
Reservation Phone: 892 – 9502 or 845-0886