Get up close and personal with the wilderness with a 1-Day Pass to Crocodile Park and Crocoseum (valued at P300)
- Voucher is valid for a Day Pass to Crocodile Park and Crocoseum.
- Day Pass for 1 for P149 (valued at P300)
- Day Pass for 2 for P279 or P139.50 per person (valued at P600)
- Day Pass for 4 for P479 or P119.75 per person (valued at P1200)
- Day Pass for 8 for P839 or P104.88 per person (Valued at P2400)
- Day Pass for 10 for P899 or P89.90 per person (Valued at P3000)
- Voucher is valid from September 27 to December 20, 2012.
- Free entrance for children below 2 years old.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Maximum of 2 vouchers may be used per person per visit
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher holders to make reservations 3 days prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the chosen schedule.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Voucher is valid for use on public holidays and special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please call 833-5680 or email email@example.com
- Make bonding time with the rest of the family extra educational and fun with day passes for 1 to 10 to visit The Crocodile Park Manila and Crocoseum.
- For 25 years, Davao Crocodile Park has been developing an educational program through interaction as their way of disseminating awareness to the viewing public. With their mission to spread this educational awareness, they have found their way here in Manila and established The Crocodile Park Manila.
- This park aims to provide wildlife experience and build enduring relationships between people and wildlife by creating a balanced ecosystem. Crocodile experts will orient you on all the interesting facts about crocodiles including their natural habitat, life cycle, feeding habits and more.
- Catch exciting attractions and activities on weekends at 4PM: Super Bird Show, Crocodile feeding, Crocodile dancing, Tightrope walking and Wildlife Encounter Interactive Show.
- If you and the kids haven’t had enough of the stimulating world of this reptile, then immerse into the Crocoseum. It is an anatomical safari of the natural world, featuring how animals look and work when the flesh is stripped away.
- Experience the unexplored wonders of forest and caves through a Philippine Eagle Interactive Gallery, Bat Cave, the Skeletal System of the Brahminy Kite, cow, goat, snake, lizards, marine species, civet cats, and bats and marvel at a 50-year-old Saltwater Crocodile Exhibit—all found at the Crocoseum.
- Because of their extraordinary crocodile educational show, wildlife facilities and minds-on/hands-on interactive science exhibit, The Crocodile Park has stretched their knowledge towards other species through The Butterfly House, Insectariums, an Ostrich Mini-Farm and Mini-Petting Zoo plus a new baby creature on the way in the form of Marine World.
- Discover the city’s One-Stop Learning, Interactive and Leisure Hub at The Crocodile Park Manila and Crocoseum by your courageous self or in groups of 2, 4, 8 or 10.
Why be content with pictures and videos over the internet when you can sate your curiosity and see the wild up close? Take your kids’ attention away from the screens of their laptop and lead the way to a thrilling adventure at Crocodile Park Manila and Crocoseum. The Crocodile Park Manila is an offshoot of Davao Crocodile Park which has been around for 25 years. With their mission to spread ecological awareness, they have found their way here in Manila, still with the aim to provide wildlife experience and build enduring relationships between people and wildlife in creating a balanced ecosystem. Crocodile experts will orient you on all the interesting facts about crocodiles with a variety of exhibits and even interactive shows. If you and the kids haven’t had enough of the stimulating world of this reptile, then head into the Crocoseum, The Natural History Museum. It is an anatomical safari of the natural world and showcases how animals look and work when the flesh is stripped away. Experience the unexplored wonders of forest and caves through a Philippine Eagle Interactive Gallery, Bat Cave, Skeletal System of Brahminy Kite, Skeletal System of Bat and marvel at a 50 year old Saltwater Crocodile Exhibit. Open your eyes and mind to the exciting world of mighty crocodiles and dive into a first-hand safari experience that awaits at Crocodile Park Manila and Crocoseum.