Prepare yourself for serious business with a 30-Hour Corporate Image Course (valued at P14300)
- Voucher is valid for a 30-hour Corporate Image Course at the Center for Skills Enhancement (formerly Cora Doloroso Career Center).
- Class is applicable only for students aged 17 years old and above.
- Voucher is valid from April 14 to June 16, 2012
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- For group use, a maximum of 30 vouchers can be combined per class.
- A minimum of 40 students are needed for the class to proceed.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Merchant suggests voucher holders to make reservations at least 7 days prior to preferred class schedule.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made least a day prior to set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render vouchers invalid.
- Class Schedules: Every Saturday starting April 14, 2012, 1:00PM to 4:00PM
- April 14
- April 21
- April 28
- May 5
- May 12
- May 19
- May 26
- June 2
- June 9
- June 16
- Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please call 817 – 8182 or 810 7765.
- What’s keeping you from climbing that corporate ladder? Center for Skills Enhancement’s self-improvement courses has got everything you need to gear up for that most awaited climb.
- Center for Skills Enhancement, formerly known as the Cora Doloroso Career Center, is offering a 30-hour group class that focuses on improving your skills and making your image suitable for the modern corporate setting.
- This Corporate Image course is TESDA-accredited. It focuses on teaching students how to open up different opportunities for their career growth.
- It uses a two-pronged approach: students are taught to maximize their skills to a virtuosic level while also being taught on how to present themselves well to employers and clients.
- Like a regular class, students will be asked to join in group discussions and demonstrations. They will also be given assignments because learning does not stop once they leave the classrooms.
- Students will also have extensive sessions on etiquette, conversational skills, and self-management. They will learn proper social and corporate etiquette as well as proper grooming, posture and wardrobe.
- This course is particularly useful for fresh graduates who want to step into the “real world” equipped not only with their diplomas and knowledge but also with an attitude fit to thrive in a competitive corporate setting.
Have you ever met a person who can sell ice to an Eskimo — the type of person whose character is so charming and magnetic that you find yourself being drawn to his/her company simply because with them, there’s no dull moment. Not everyone with such effortlessness is born or raised that way. Prepare yourself for the real world, armed with your sharp knowledge and equally sharp personality, with a 30-hour Corporate Image Course at the Center for Skills Enhancement (CSE or formerly known as the Cora Doloroso Career Center). Learn how to present yourself in a manner that will give a statement the moment you walk through the door with this comprehensive personality course. Learn how to converse, groom and dress up appropriately without being matronly or provocative. Aside from making you a better business person, the center also offers courses like Travel & Tourism, Young Image Courses, Events Management and a lot more. With this helpful Ensogo treat, get ready to nail that dream corporate job of yours in no time.
2F Pamana Languages Internationale Building, 926 Arnaiz Ave (formerly Pasay Road), Makati City
Reservation Phone Nos.: 817 – 8182 / 810 7765