Go beyond being an amateur with a Through the Eyes of a Photojournalist – Basic Photography Workshop (valued at P2500)
- Voucher is valid for “Through the Eyes of a Photojournalist” Workshop.
- For 1 student for P988 (valued at P2500)
- For 2 students for P1788 or P894 per student (valued at P5000)
- For 4 students for P2888 or P722 per student (valued at P10000)
- Voucher is valid from September 30 to November 30, 2012 and February 1 to March 31, 2013.
- Not available from December 1, 2012 to January 31, 2013.
- Workshop schedules: all Saturday and Sundays of the month, 10:00AM to 4:00PM
- One-day workshop (6 hours)
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Maximum of 20 students per class
- Requirements: DSLR cameras or any digital cameras with manual controls, USB thumb drive (for the ebook and a soft copy of the handouts)
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant requires voucher holders to call for schedule availability.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the chosen schedule.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Voucher is not valid for use on public holidays and special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please call 474-5417/486-0975/0922-8299333/0919-2204183
- Stop being simply trigger happy and learn the fundamentals of photography from a professional with “Through the Eyes of a Photojournalist” Basic Photography Workshop.
- Learn from veteran Photojournalist Mel Cortez, who has worked for major broadsheet BusinessWorld. He is the managing director and chief wedding photojournalist of DecisiveMoments Photography.
- Get to see photography as an art form and as a tool for communication. Topics include the basic controls of digital cameras (any brand/model), getting the correct exposure, the basics of lighting and flash photography, and developing that 'creative eye' by learning the basics of photographic composition.
- Participants will receive a Beginner's Photography e-book, handouts, and a Certificate of Attendance. A practical shooting exercise with actual model (studio/outdoor pictorial) is included on the day itself.
- This workshop is perfect for beginners and serious enthusiasts who want to pursue photography either as a hobby or a career.
- Light snacks will be served during the workshop. (Lunch not included)
There’s more to photography than just clicking your camera and producing beautiful photographs. Whether you want to pursue it as a hobby or a profession, nothing beats learning the ropes from the professionals. Learn all the basic essentials with the “Through the Eyes of a Photojournalist” Basic Photography Workshop. The workshop is led by veteran photojournalist Mel Cortez, a former staff photojournalist of BusinessWorld and the managing director and chief wedding photojournalist of DecisiveMoments Photography (a company that pioneered the digital wedding coverage and popularized the 'wedding through the eyes of a photojournalist’ concept).
Since 1981, he has had extensive exposure in the fields of documentary, editorial, corporate, travel, advertising, and fashion photography. Cortez was the founding chairman of the Philippine Center for Photojournalism and a member of the Press Photographers of the Philippines. He is currently a faculty of the AB Photography program in the De La Salle – College of Saint Benilde school of design and arts, and a recipient of a grant for a diploma in photojournalism in the Konrad Adenauer Asian Center for Journalism at the Ateneo de Manila University. Learn from the expert himself the basic controls of digital cameras (any brand/model), getting the correct exposure, the basics of lighting and flash photography, and developing that 'creative eye' by learning the basics of photographic composition. After the workshop, you will receive a Beginner's Photography e-book, handouts, and a Certificate of Attendance. A practical shooting exercise with an actual model is included on the day itself. It’s time you go beyond “tsamba” shots and finally learn the right way to shoot those artistic photographs today, via this Ensogo treat.