Fuse your love for water and dancing with unlimited sessions of Underwater Belly Dancing for 1 month (valued at P9000)
- Voucher is valid for an Underwater Belly Dancing session at De Voyager Training Center.
- 1 session for P349 (valued at P700)
- Unlimited sessions for 1 month for P1699 (valued at P9000)
- Voucher is valid from October 8, 2012 to November 8, 2013.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
- Maximum of 1 voucher use per person per visit
- Only 1 person can use the multiple-session voucher over multiple visits. Please bring ID upon redemption.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher holders to make reservations 3 days prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the chosen schedule.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Voucher is valid / not valid for use on public holidays and special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please call 09173217684 /368.5630
- Dance your way to a healthy lifestyle with a splash of twist with Underwater Belly Dancing at De Voyager Training Center.
- Underwater Belly Dancing, categorized as water aerobics, is a low-intensity workout program which is usually for pregnant women. Now, it is a fun aerobic activity that women and even kids can enjoy.
- Belly dancing is a non-impact and weight-bearing activity which is very beneficial for all ages as it prevents osteoporosis especially for older people.
- It is a good exercise to shape up your body while also improving the flexibility of the torso.
- Belly dancing demands the entire body to sway. This lengthens and strengthens the entire spinal column plus the abdominal muscles in a very safe way.
- Put all these movements under the water and you have a powerful and more fun exercise waiting for you.
- Taking belly dancing in the water levels down the impact of belly dancing, making it accessible for those with arthritis, back problems, foot or leg injuries, knee conditions, for pregnant women and for those saddled with obesity as well.
- Underwater exercises like this allow you to burn 400 up to 500 calories per hour but this will depend on your own weight and the intensity of movement.
- It will also develop your strength as it requires many muscle movements.
- Lastly, if you’re timid in joining dancing classes in studios, underwater belly dancing is a discrete way of dancing as it is done under the water.
- Most classes last for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Even if you’re not a strong swimmer, you can still participate.
- De Voyager Training Center will give you all these underwater fun under the guidance of an experienced belly dancer.
Are you a water baby and dancer in one? Are you pregnant? Do you want to improve your agility even as you’re getting old? Are you having weight issues? If you just answered yes to one of these questions then here’s something new for you to try out to address any of these concerns: Underwater Belly Dancing at De Voyager Training Center. Underwater Belly Dancing is a great way to enjoy the water and to enjoy a new form of dancing, a totally unique way to enjoy a healthy lifestyle. It trains your endurance underwater as it demands you to do lots of movements – but because it’s underwater, the strain is lighter, making it perfect for those with arthritis, muscle pains, obesity issues and also for those who are expecting. The movements of belly dancing are very graceful, sensual and interesting so this is a great challenge for those who have a latent love of dancing. De Voyage Training Center offers you great facilities and, of course, a very encouraging and well- experienced Underwater Belly Dancing instructor to make sure that every session is safe and very fun. Move towards a healthy lifestyle and dive into more unique ways of achieving thus with an Underwater Belly Dancing Session at De Voyager Training Center.
Branch Location: 22/F Tower One, Ayala Triangle, Ayala Avenue
Reservation Phone no.: 09173217684 /625-0228