Filipino Cuisine at its finest with mouth-watering Paella Negra and Crispy Bagnet with Ensaladang Mangga (valued at P795)
- Voucher is valid Café de Bonifacio.
- Paella Negra + Crispy Bagnet with Ensaladang Mangga for P397 (valued at P795)
- Paella Negra + Herbed Crusted Pork Belly ala Alfredo Crusted Pork for P402 (valued at P804)
- Paella Negra + Pork Tenderloin Salpicao with Pesto Sauce for P402 (valued at P804)
- Paella Negra + Braised Short Ribs ala Vicente for P432 (valued at P864)
- Paella Negra + Pocherong Pata for P457 (valued at P914)
- Voucher is valid from August 27, 2012 to November 27, 2012.
- Maximum of 3 voucher purchase per person
- Only one (1) voucher is allowed for every 3 person per redemption
- Vouchers are valid for dine-in only.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday 11:00AM to 10:00PM
- Vouchers are valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
- Merchant requires voucher holders to reserve at least 3 days prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made before the set appointment.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 636-1407.
- Authentic Filipino food is still the top favorite among most Pinoys. To make these dishes more enjoyable, Café de Bonifacio brings you Filipino cuisine with a twist.
- Undeniably, Pinoys love rice. Combine this with your favorite seafood and meat, you will certainly enjoy a hearty meal with Café de Bonifacio’s famous Paella Negra.
- Satisfy your craving for meat with your choice of Crispy Bagnet with Ensaladang Mangga, Herbed Crusted Pork Belly ala Alfredo, Pork Tenderloin Salpicao with Pesto Sauce or Braised Short Ribs ala Vicente. Warm up during this cold weather with another specialty, Pocherong Pata.
- Satiate your cravings in their delectable and lip-smacking Filipino selection: http://www.cafedebonifacio.com/menu.html
- In the middle of the Ortigas Business District, Café de Bonifacio is easily accessible as you take a quick escape from the city buzz outside.
Nothing beats Filipino dishes when it comes to the taste of Pinoys. Rice alone is one thing that most Filipino people cannot live without. If you want to experience the goodness of authentic Filipino cuisine with a twist, there’s no better place to go than Café de Bonifacio. Located in the middle of the Ortigas business district, you can now experience a quick escape to food heaven with your favorite dish combined with Café de Bonifacio’s special Paella Negra. This best-seller is carefully concocted with your favorite rice combined with meat and seafood. It was canonized with the name Negra because of its luscious dark color coming from the squid, which gives it this encompassing seafood taste. With several dishes to choose from, you will surely satisfy your hunger and craving of meat. You have a choice of deep fried pork also known as Crispy Bagnet with Ensaladang Mangga, an authentic Ilocano dish. You can also try the Herbed Crusted Pork Belly ala Alfredo Crusted Pork, Pork Tenderloin Salpicao with Pesto Sauce or Braised Short Ribs. During this rainy season, it’s a mortal sin to miss out on the chance to warm up with the best Pocherong Pata in town, which is one of their best sellers included in this sweet treat.
Bring your family, friends or delight your colleagues to a fine lunch or dinner at Café de Bonifacio in The Podium.