Get your loved ones a mouthwatering dessert via a P500 GC valid on Big-Size Cassava Cakes, valid in 20 branches
- Voucher is valid for a P500 Gift Certificate applicable on big size cassava cakes at Don Benito’s Cassava Cake.
- Voucher is valid from September 20 to January 20, 2013.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- 3 vouchers may be used per person visit/per redemption/per branch
- Any unused amount will not be refunded; anything in excess of its value shall be paid directly to the merchant.
- Cassava Prices:
- Cheese Cassava-P 180
- Langka and Macapuno-P200
- *Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant requires voucher holders to make reservations at least 3 days prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made at least a day prior to set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Store Operating Hours: 9am to 7pm
- Voucher is valid for use on holidays or other special occasions (except December 20 to December 31).
- Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact preferred branch.
- Give the gift of sweet surprise via a P500 Gift Certificate applicable on big size and freshly baked cassava cakes at Don Benito’s Cassava Cake.
- It’s not your ordinary cassava cake; Don Benito’s cassava creations are made from freshly grated cassava, coconut milk, sugar, and eggs combined together and baked to soft but chewy perfection.
- Don Benito’s Cassava Cakes are available with the following toppings: traditional cheese, langka, and macapuno.
- Bring a box (or boxes) of Don Benito’s freshly baked delights to family gatherings or give them as gifts and instantly win the admiration of your loved ones.
Food, especially sweet stuff, is always perfect as a gift but the popularity of your edible present depends on its quality too. Cassava cakes are great gift ideas; it’s a sure win among guests when you bring along the perfect cassava creation. Wow even the most discriminating tongues with Don Benito’s Cassava Cake, baked fresh every day. Don Benito boasts of the perfectly baked cassava cakes – firm to touch, soft to bite, and ecstatic to taste. These cassava delights are made from freshly grated cassava, coconut milk, sugar, and eggs and are available as cassava cheese, cassava macapuno, and cassava langka. With Don Benito’s pride, you can always be sure there will be no cake left at the table.