Achieve fairer skin after 3 sessions of Whitening Treatment for Facial Melasma (Valued at P4500)
- Voucher is valid for Whitening Treatment for Facial Melasma at Dr. Olive Skin Medica.
- 1 session for P499 (valued at P1500)
- 3 sessions for P1299 / P433 per session (valued at P4500)
- Voucher is valid from September 18, 2012 to March 18, 2013.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
- 1 voucher may be used per visit/redemption.
- Only 1 person can use the multiple-session voucher over multiple visits. Please bring ID upon redemption.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant requires voucher-holders to make reservations 3 days prior to redemption to get better slots. Strictly no walk-ins
- Cancellation of reservations must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservation / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: 10 am to 9pm.
- Voucher is valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 961 7788.
- Get to have an evenly white skin without those brown facial pigmentations with a Whitening Treatment for Melasma at Dr. Olive Skin Medica.
- More commonly called as Mask of Pregnancy, melasma is a commonly seen dark skin discoloration appearing on sun-exposed areas on the face.
- It's very common especially on those with people with tan skin tones and especially common among pregnant women and those taking birth control pills or undergoing menopause as it is associated with hormonal changes.
- Using Vitamin A + Arbutin, this treatment is guaranteed to give you that result that will leave your skin clearer and definitely fairer than before
- Each session lasts from 10-15 minutes.
- An interval of two weeks is recommended in between sessions. The recommended number of sessions will depend on your individual skin condition.
- Pregnant women are not advised to undergo this treatment.
Living in a tropical country actually raises the chances of having marks of melasma on your face. So if you don’t want to have a face that resembles a tropical island map, get rid of those blemishes and discolorations fast with an effective Whitening Treatment for designed especially for Facial Melasma at Dr. Olive Skin Medica today. Also associated with hormonal changes on the body, pregnant women and those undergoing menopause or taking hormonal pills may develop this skin discoloration. With treatment you will be assured of having a better-looking skin tone that is free from those specks of brown pigments. Enjoy having a fairer skin all the time made easy with this treat from Dr. Olive Skin Medica and Ensogo.