Manila’s Finest Chinese Restaurant: P500-GC on any menu item
- Voucher is valid a Gift Certificate on any menu item at El Presidente of Binondo.
- P500-GC for P249
- P1000-GC for P499
- Voucher is valid from August 15 to November 15, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Maximum of 1 voucher per person per visit
- Not valid for bulk orders or catering
- Vouchers are valid for dine-in and take-out only. Not valid for delivery
- Any unused amount will not be refunded; anything in excess of its value shall be paid directly to the merchant.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Daily, 11:00AM to 9:00PM
- Vouchers are not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries, please contact 893-4007 (Glorietta) or 842-5561 (ATC)
- No need to venture out to the cacophony of Binondo’s Chinatown to get a whiff and taste of authentic Chinese food. Practice your freedom to enjoy great food at El Presidente of Binondo, now at Glorietta and Alabang Town Center.
- Get P500-worth and P1000-worth GC on practically any item on the menu and sample what has made El Presidente of Binondo a legend on its own right in the city’s gastronomic map.
- Tagged as the best dimsum in Binondo, take out your chopsticks and get ready to dig into El Presidente of Binondo’s lineup of steamed goodies such as Siomai, Hakaw, Sharksfin, HK Pao, Chicken Feet, Tai Pao, and many more.
- Share around these Binondo specials: Sweet and Sour Pork, Steamed Fish Fillet with Oyster Sauce and Garlic, Lemon Chicken, Beef Hofan, and Crispy Fried Noodles.
- El Presidente of Binondo also has combo meals that feature at least a bestselling viand and a noodle dish.
- Make your mouth water just by reading their menu.
Inherent in any democracy is its citizen’s rights, and the president is considered the main bastion of this. Therefore El Presidente of Binondo, where every citizen’s right to enjoy amazing Chinese-style food is upheld and zealously protected, is only rightfully named. Make a dash for Manila’s Finest Chinese Restaurant brought straight from the streets of the world’s oldest Chinatown with this Ensogo treat.
El Presidente of Binondo used to be a destination in its own right in busy Ongpin, until it was brought closer to the residents of Alabang and Makati a few years ago. Now even regular mallrats at Glorietta and Alabang Town Center can enjoy a heap of their Chinese favorites such as Binondo’s Best dumplings, Binondo Specials for sharing, and combo meals if your hunger is big and your budget, not so much.
Everyone who has a hankering for Chinese-style food is quick to point to El Presidente of Binondo. It is not a last option when you can’t think of anywhere else to go; in fact, it is sought out by anyone who’s tried it before. Practice your right to enjoy awesome food even on a budget at El Presidente of Binondo – you can say it is the president’s decree.
El Presidente of Binondo – Glorietta 4 – Food Choices Branch
Address: 3rd Level, Food Choices, Glorietta 4, Ayala Center, Makati City
Operating Hours : 11:00am – 9:00pm
El Presidente of Binondo – Alabang Town Center Branch
Address: 2nd Level, Food Choices, Alabang Town Center Alabang-Zapote Road, Alabang
Operating Hours : 11:00am – 9:00pm