Step into paradise w/ 1 session of Foot Reflexology + relaxing foot mask, valid in 2 branches (valued at P820)
- Voucher is valid for sessions of Foot Reflexology at Foot for the Gods.
- 1 session of Foot Reflexology for P399 (valued at P820)
- 3 session of Foot Reflexology for P 999 / P333 per session (valued at P2460)
- Voucher is valid from August 27 to November 27, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
- Maximum of 1 voucher use per person.
- Only 1 person can use the multiple-session voucher over multiple visits. Please bring ID upon redemption.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher-holders to make reservations 3 days prior to redemption to get better slots.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservation / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Mall Hours
- Voucher is valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 556-0727 (for Megamall and MOA branches)
- Pamper your feet like a goddess in the enthralling hands of Foot for the Gods.
- This form of healing targets 65 pressure points of the feet which is well connected to different parts of our body such as the ear, shoulder, gall bladder, liver, heart, transverse colon and so on — making it a very powerful and healthy massage.
- Reflexology is rooted from an ancient healing technique that has been revealed to the world when carvings on the wall of the tomb were found by an Egyptian doctor around 2500 to 2300 B.C.
- To name a number of its benefits, it puts the client into a deep state of relaxation and it improves blood circulation covering the feet and other parts of the body.
- If you are experiencing pain in the foot area, then this will be good step for relief. Foot reflexology also promotes regularity when undergoing constipation as it stimulates the intestine, colon and the like to function normally.
- The massage lasts up to 50 minutes.
- Foot mask will further pamper the feet for deeper penetration and moisturizing using a relaxing foot gel mask that softens the skin and calluses. This can be done in the clinic or customers may opt to do this at home on their own. Last for 45 minutes.
- Put your feet in the hands of Foot for the Gods’ well-trained and highly skilled therapists.
There’s something so interesting when shops make themselves famous because of their witty labels. Another shop attacks us with humor as they unveil themselves as Foot for the Gods. This shop makes our heads turn for a double check until you realize that they are the kingdom for the feet. Via this Ensogo treat, experience the historical healing powers of their foot reflexology as it links relaxation and double push for function towards 65 pressure points of the body. The feet are two of the most hardworking slaves of the body as they take us to wherever we need to go so once in a while, take the feet into a place where this pair will be the king or queen of our whole beings. Treat the feet like royalty with a most pampering Foot Reflexology at Foot for the Gods.