Practice your punches with 12 boxing training sessions with annual membership (valued at P3400)
- Voucher is valid for Boxing Training at Gerry Penalosa Boxing Gym.
- P99 for 1 session + 20% off on annual membership (valued at P350)
- P1199 for 12 sessions or P99.92/session + annual membership (valued at P3400)
- Voucher is valid from May 28 to August 28 ,2012
- Members can avail of discounted boxing rates per session Please click here.
- Enjoy your 12 sessions from May 28 to August 28, 2012
- Annual membership only covers Boxing sessions at Gerry Penalosa Boxing Gym
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- 1 voucher per person per visit
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher-holders to make reservations at least 1 day prior to redemption to get better slots.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Daily, 7:00AM to 9:00PM
- Voucher is valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
- Please provide the voucher numbers upon reservation and present Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservation, please contact 09175180802.
- Tone all those muscles and get buff with boxing training sessions plus a discounted or annual gym membership at Gerry Penalosa Boxing Gym.
- Boxing is a fun way to condition your whole body as it also provides the challenge and enjoyment provided by typical sports.
- Taking up boxing can lead to several physical and psychological developments such as self-discipline, confidence, agility, flexibility, speed, body coordination, and strength.
- There’s no better place to get your boxing gloves on than at Gerry Penalosa Boxing Gym. WBC super-flyweight and WBO bantamweight boxer Penalosa aims to provide quality boxing training in the country with his team of experts. The boxing gym will inspire you with its collection of memorabilia of the famed boxer’s glory days.
Aside from Basketball, Filipinos are most often seen cheering loudly during boxing matches. This is all thanks to the likes of the greats such as Manny Pacquiao, Flash Elorde, Nonito Donaire, and Gerry Penalosa, who have all put the country on the map for their undeniable boxing prowess. Amateur or not, training is important, and why not do it in the exact gym headed by an actual world champion? Have a knock-out time throwing punches with sessions at Gerry Penalosa Boxing Gym plus annual membership (inclusive to 12-session voucher and with a 20% discount for 1 session) to help develop your curiosity into a full-blown passion for the sport. Aside from helping you develop self-discipline, agility, speed and body coordination, boxing is also a great whole body work out that you can also use for self-defense. Who knows, years from now maybe the whole country will be cheering as you throw those powerful punches you’ve perfected inside the rings of Gerry Penalosa Boxing Gym.