Set base in Subic Bay’s familiar charm
Weekend Chalet for 4 + Banana Boat Ride
- Check-in time: 2:00PM Check-out time: 12:00PM
- Child policy: Children below 3 years of age are free of charge. Children ages 4 to 7 will be charged P800/guest/night.
- Extra guest/bed policy: Please contact 706-5501 or (02) 706-5694 / (0917) -8738777 for rates.
- Pet policy: Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation or amendment: Voucher will be forfeited if cancellation and/or amendment are made less than 7 days before arrival.
- The resort does not allow bringing of food and drinks from outside.
- Boat schedule: 2:00PM ONLY; Please be at the terminal 30 minutes before departure
- Weekend (Friday or Saturday) 2 days and 1 night Chalet accommodation for 4 persons
- Set breakfast
- Roundtrip ferry transfers
- Banana boat ride for 4 persons
- Use of resort bicycle for 30 minutes
- Use of snorkeling mask
- Use of fishing reel
- Use of billiard, volleyball, swimming pool, banana boat
- Wi-Fi access
One need not go far just to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the big city. Subic, which is a mere 2 and a half hour drive from Manila, presents a thousand ways to momentarily forget the stresses of daily living.
Make a quick yet satisfying barkada or family trip to the North via a 2 days and 1 night Chalet accommodation for 4 at fun Grande Island Resort. Retreat to your very own luxurious abode complete with a queen-sized bed with anti-mite fiber filled duvets, cable TV, writing desk, coffee and tea-making facilities, refrigerator, and a host of other modern conveniences.
Recharge with a sumptuous set breakfast for your group and gear up for a fun-filled day starting with a splashing banana boat ride. Bond with friends and nature via cycling, snorkeling or fishing. Get some more action with the billiards, volleyball, and pool facilities that are all available for your use. Set foot and part ways with this magical island via free roundtrip ferry transfers courtesy of the resort.
Subic has more to offer those who dare to uncover this province’s earthly delights. Aside from sun and sand action, get a dose of retail therapy by picking up some imported goods at low, low prices anywhere in the Subic Bay Freeport Zone. Relive history in military artifacts reminiscent of the town serving as a U.S. Naval Base until its closure in 1992.
Do more than just relax and take a break at Subic via this relaxing northern exposure treat.