Flash a perfect smile with Upper OR Lower Removable Partial Flexible Dentures (valued at P20000)
- Voucher is valid for partial flexible dentures at Health Talk.
- Upper or Lower Dentures for P6999 (valued at P20000)
- Upper and Lower Dentures for P12999 (valued at P40000)
- Voucher is valid from September 14, 2012 to December 14, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Maximum of 1 voucher per person per visit
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher-holders to make reservations 1 day prior to redemption to get better slots.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- Voucher is not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment
- For reservations and inquiries, please contact 881-7025 or 0917-5223345, look for Silvia.
- Smile at all times without worrying about the embarrassment of having missing teeth via Upper or/and Removable Partial Flexible Dentures at Health Talk.
- No need to feel conscious about having unnatural-looking dentures, these dentures are close to the natural color of your gums.
- Health Talk will help you gain that beautiful smile with dentures covering 1 to 8 teeth per arch using a hypo-allergenic, non-metal, nylon-based material. This is much more comfortable compared to the traditional kind of dentures made of metal or hard acrylic.
- You will also be provided with 4 Antibacterial Denture Cleanser tablets for proper maintenance of your brand new teeth.
- The process consists of three visits to Health Talk:
- First visit: Missing teeth assessment, dental impression and casting and bite registration.
- Second visit: Trial of the tooth settings and alignment.
- Third visit: Installation of the flexible partial denture, briefing on how to take care of dentures.
Without a doubt, missing teeth is a cause of shame and sometimes even prejudice from other people. It can be very difficult to hide the fact that you have missing teeth since you have no choice but to open your mouth when you speak. So some people who are ashamed of their imperfect teeth tend to just stay silent and smile less and that’s just very sad. You can now get your smile back and face people with confidence via Health Talk’s Upper and/or Lower Dentures. With this treat, 1 to 8 of your teeth will be covered per arch with a hypoallergenic, non-metal, nylon-based material. Don’t worry about feeling uncomfortable and unnatural with your dentures because this is a much better material than the traditional dentures made of metal or hard acrylic. The process to beautify your teeth consists of three visits to Health Talk wherein various steps will be taken until the final installation of your flexible partial dentures. You have a choice whether you only want to get dentures for your upper or lower teeth, or both. Your perfect smile is within your reach now with the help of Health Talk. Always remember that if you always smile, the world will smile back at you, all the time.
Branch Location: 4264 Emilia St., Brgy. Palanan, Makati (across Cash and Carry)
Reservation Phone nos.: 881-7025 or 0917-5223345, look for Silvia