Manila’s Finest Organic Lechon: 1/4 kilo Lechon + Chopsuey/Pinakbet +Rice, good for 2 (Valued at P300)
- Voucher is valid for Lechon Meals at Hecky’s Lechon.
- Lechon Meal (Lechon Meal for 2 persons with ¼ kilo Lechon + choice of Chopsuey or Pinakbet+ 2 cups of rice) for 2 for P149 (valued at P300)
- Lechon Meal (½ kilo Lechon + Lumpia con lechon+ Pansit for 4 for P339 (valued at P700)
- Voucher is valid from August 1 to October 30, 2012
- Purchase is limited to 5 vouchers per person.
- A maximum of 1 voucher may be used per account holder /visit.
- Vouchers are valid for dine-in or take-out (additional P30 charge for take-out).
- Reservation is strictly required for redemption at least 3 days before desired redemption date.
- Failure to cancel reservation/redeem the voucher on the scheduled appointment shall render the voucher invalid.
- There is no voucher redemption between 11:30 to 1:00 PM (peak hour).
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests that you make reservations at 3 days prior to promo redemption.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Store Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday, Mall Hours
- Vouchers are not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please call 359 - 5596 / 0922 846-2536
- Oven-baked, organic and with less fat, combined with the undeniable goodness of Cebu-style Lechon—that’s Hecky’s Lechon.
- Enjoy every Pinoy’s favorite delicacy with equally sumptuous servings of local dishes like Chopsuey, Lumpia con lechon and Pansit via this lip-smacking Ensogo treat.
- Hecky’s uses LPG-based lechon ovens to cook their lechon, thereby eliminating harmful carcinogens produced by high heat cooking.
- Enjoy Hecky’s Lechon without sauce because of its already super savory taste – a result of healthy oven-baking and secret roasting techniques.
- Let your mouth water at this: oven-baking renders less fat, making everyone’s favorite lechon skin crispier, juicier and tastier.
- For roasting, Hecky’s boasts of picking only the best native free-range hogs that consume only coconut meat and corn.
No one said that one of the best things in life comes in a glistening piece of roasted pig but once you bite into its crispy goodness and that tender meat you will certainly claim that you’ve found Nirvana. Unfortunately, eating this sinful treat means contending with a high dose of a very high fat and cholesterol, so you can only indulge in it once in a while. But why stop when you can have so much of the good thing with a treat that Ensogo along with Hecky’s Lechon brings?
At Hecky’s, all the lechon goodness is oven-baked, which means less fat. Don’t be afraid of the term “organic” as it is still as delicious as Cebu-style Lechon. Before you stop and re-read it once again, yes, oven baked, it’s not the usual way but this cooking technique gives the same crave-for-more flavor and at the same time packs it with health benefits.
First started in the 90s, Hecky's Lechon was the first in the country to use lechon ovens full time. When they re-opened on 2005, they formulated a new recipe and improving their techniques in making their lechon Cebu-style. The Hecky’s Lechon customized ovens – invented by the late founder – uses gas and convection to cook their lechons. These gas-powered lechon ovens literally melts the fat away, leaving a lechon that is crispier, juicier, tastier and more importantly, less fatty. Give in to your craving and sate you hunger with the delectable goodness that only a succulent organic lechon can give.
Level 1 (Food Court) Robinsons Galleria, EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City
3rd Floor Eastwood Cyber and Fashion Mall, Eastwood City Cyberpark , Brgy. Bagumbayan, Quezon City
Reservation Phone nos.: 359-5596 / 0922 846-2536