Family Treat of Kare-kare + Fried Chicken + Rice + Pitcher of Iced Tea (valued at P1060)
- Voucher is valid for Family Treat with Fried Chicken, Kare-Kare, 4 cups of plain rice, and 1 pitcher of Iced Tea at Ibayo by Barrio Fiesta and Archipelago 7107.
- Voucher is valid from February 11, 2013 to May 11, 2013,
- Unlimited voucher purchase
- A maximum of 5 vouchers may be used per table/visit.
- Voucher is valid for dine-in only.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- Operating Hours:
- Ibayo by Barrio Fiesta MOA - Daily, 4:00PM to 2:00AM
- Archipelago 7107 St francis branch – 11:00AM to 2:00AM, Monday to Saturday
- Archipelago 7107 Morato Branch – 11:00AM to 11:00PM, Daily
- Voucher is not valid for use on public holidays and special occasions.
- Not valid on Valentine’s day and Mother’s day.
- Redemption is on a first come, first served basis.
- For inquiries, please emaill email@example.com
- Per DTI NCR PERMIT No. 0305 Series of 2013
- Standard Ensogo Terms
Have a feast with your family or barkada with a complete Family Treat from Ibayo by Barrio Fiesta and Archipelago 7107 by Barrio Fiesta.
- Satisfy your tummies with these house specialties: Fried Chicken and Kare-Kare served with 4 cups of plain rice, and 1 refreshing pitcher of Iced Tea.
- Ibayo features familiar Barrio Fiesta dishes and other local cuisine served with a twist like the Ibayo White Adobo.
- Archipelago 7107 showcases the dishes made famous by the country’s very own provinces and cities.
- Redemption period: February 11, 2013 to May 11, 2013.
- Vouchers may be combined.
For more info on redemption, please read the In Detail tab.
We always argue who can top mom’s cooking and, of course, no one comes close. But when it’s time to give mom a much needed break from the kitchen and still have a wonderful home-cooked family feast, there’s only one restaurant you can trust – Barrio Fiesta’s Ibayo and Archipelago 7107.
Get to enjoy Pinoy favorites such as Fried Chicken, Kare-Kare, 4 cups of plain rice, and 1 pitcher of Iced Tea. Barrio Fiesta-owned restaurants make sure to deliver only excellent and mouth-watering local cuisine for you and the rest of your family that mom will surely approve. Give mom a break but not your taste buds and let the whole clan enjoy a great serving of Filipino dishes brought by Barrio Fiesta's Ibayo and Archipelago 7107.
Name: Ibayo by Barrio Fiesta MOA
Address: Mall of Asia
Phone: 500 – 5782
Name: Archipelago 7107
Address: St Francis Square, J Vargas Ave., Mandaluyong City
Phone: 654 – 5512
Name: Archipelago 7107
Address: 2nd floor Il Terrazzo Bldg., 305 Tomas Morato cor. Scout Madrinan, Quezon City (right across Burgos)
Phone: 921 – 7633
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 0305 Series of 2013