Fill your chopsticks w/ Tori Karaage, spicy salmon, tonkatsu, miso soup, potato salad and iced tea good for 3 (valued at P718)
- Voucher is valid for a set meal at Izumi Sake Bar and Restaurant.
- Set Meal good for 1 for P109 (Valued at Php245)
- Set meal good for 2 for P209 (Valued at Php418)
- Set meal good for 3 for P359 (Valued at Php718)
- Voucher is valid from October 5 to January 5, 2013.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
- Any unused amount will not be refunded; anything in excess of its value shall be paid directly to the merchant.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher holders to make reservations at least 3 days prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made at least a day prior to set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: 6:00 PM to 2:00 AM (Dine-in is from 6:30PM - 9:30 PM / Take Out is from 6:30PM to 2:00 AM)
- Voucher is not valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact (02)8564090 | 0922.8371860 | 0928.96831.
- Gorge inside the contemporary Tokyo ambiance filled with the best Japanese indulgences at Izumi Sake Bar and Restaurant.
- Settle down as one or in groups of 2 or 3, then ready your chopsticks because you are about to take in the most tasteful and sophisticated side of a Japanese menu in the metro.
- Izumi gives a single appetite a dose of these:
- Tonkatsu- 10 slices or crisp and tender breaded pork with side salad
- Rice- steamed Japanese rice
- Miso Soup- traditional Japanese soup boiling with stock and miso paste.
- Potato Salad and Cabbage—fresh mix of ingredients with tasteful Japanese salad sauce
- Iced Tea
- Meal for 2 treat offers:
- Buta Bara- stick of 2 of meaty pork belly grilled and glazed with miso sauce
- Japanese Meatballs- beef and chicken combination with spices and sesame oil dashed with other vegetables.
- Soy Chicken Gyoza- steamed and pan-friend Japanese dumplings
- 2 cups of Rice, 2 cups of Miso Soup and Potato Salad
- Treat for 3 offers:
- Tori Karaage- chicken cutlets tastefully marinated and deep-fried
- Spicy Salmon Harumaki- spring roll of sliced salmon sprinkled with lettuce, spring onions, fresh cucumber and chili
- Tonkatsu, Soy Chicken and mushroom Gyoza, Japanese meatballs
- 3 cups of Miso Soup, 3 cups of Rice, Potato Salad, Cabbage and 3 glasses of iced tea
- Cozy up in their classy yet laidback wood-steel-glass furnishing oozing the excitement of modern Japanese setting.
Japanese dining destinations are everywhere on the streets of Manila but if there are two things that can make a Japanese restaurant stand out, these are ambiance and authenticity. Izumi Sake Bar and Restaurant surely knows how to outshine the others with their classy and upbeat modern Tokyo-inspired interior made valid with their authentic Japanese dishes. They have been marked by many as the ‘Best Bar in the Fort’ so this one is absolutely, a must-try. Their cuisines are tastefully plated with tradition spiced up with innovation, freshness, generosity and elegance. All these you can indulge from the break of dawn but if you really want to experience the real thrill of Izumi Sake Bar and Restaurant, get some booze at the second level and spend the night with a punch of their cocktails and hard drinks together with the mood-pumping mix of their in house DJ. Raise your chopsticks to sumptuous tastes of modern Japanese and raise your bottles to the rockin’ night that awaits at Izumi Sake Bar and Restaurant.
Branch Location: 152 Forbes Town Center , 29th Street Corner Rizal Drive, Bonifacio Global City Taguig
Reservation Phone no.: (02)8564090 | 0922.8371860 | 0928.96831.