Discover a new eat-out and drink-out spot at Julia’s Restobar with any food and drinks for 2 worth P300
- Voucher is valid for food and drinks for 2 worth P300 at Julia’s Restobar.
- Voucher is valid from September 1 to December 1, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Maximum of 1 voucher for 1 to 2 persons
- Maximum of 2 vouchers for a group of 3 or more per visit
- Vouchers are valid for dine-in only.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Store Operating Hours: Daily, 9:00AM to 3:00AM
- Vouchers are valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
- Walk-in voucher-holders may be honored during off-peak hours (still subject to slot availability). However, merchant suggests that you make reservations at least a day prior to promo redemption.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made before the set appointment.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 032 412 0851
- Man is a creature of habit, but if you’re bored, you don’t need to go by this adage. Make your barkada hang-outs different on your next night out at Julia’s Restobar.
- Julia’s Restobar is a new bar that’s fast becoming a favorite among Cebuanos for its easy atmosphere and great food and drinks. It is a testament to the fact that you don’t need to spend too much to enjoy a good vibe and delicious food all in one place.
- Share with all your FB and Twitter friends just how much fun you’re having at Julia’s with the restobar’s free Wi-Fi.
Every barkada’s had a moment when there’s dead air once the subject of where to eat out comes. The next time your opinion is asked, don’t just shrug. Get this treat at Julia’s Restobar, Cebu’s newest hang-out spot, and be the ring-leader of your next night out. Julia’s may be new, but its bestselling pochero, its tasty sizzling menu, and its roster of alcoholic beverages, all at a fraction of a cost compared to many high-brow hang-outs, get patrons from all over. Enjoy the vibe, the food and the drinks, and keep coming back for more. Julia’s Restobar makes decision-making easy for any bored barkadas.