Manila’s Finest Comfort Food: Set Meal for 2 with Soup or Salad (Choose 2), Savory Dip Sampler, Entrée (Choose 2) and Dessert Sampler (valued at P1400)
- Voucher is valid on a Set Meal for 2 with Soup OR Salad (choose 2), Gourmet Dip Sampler, Entrée (choose 2), and Dessert Sampler at Kitchen’s Best Home Patisserie.
- Voucher is valid from July 30 to November 8, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- A maximum of 4 vouchers may be used per person/table
- Vouchers are strictly valid for dine-in only. Leftovers will not be wrapped
- Vouchers does not include drinks
- Set Meal cannot be split into two separate days. Must be claimed on the same day
- Redeemed vouchers on August will receive additional discount coupons.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Store Operating Hours:
- The Fort branch: Monday to Saturday, 10:00AM to 9:30PM
- Makati branch: Monday to Friday, 8:00AM to 9:00PM / Saturday, 9:00AM to 9:00PM / Sunday, 9:00AM to 3:00PM
- Vouchers are not valid for use on public holidays.
- Strictly by reservation only at least 2 days prior to promo redemption.
- Reservation via email only. Please specify your preferences for soup or salad, and entrees. Include preferred date and time, branch, your contact information, and voucher numbers. Kitchen’s Best will confirm via text message. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Cancellation of reservation must be made atleast 2 days before the set appointment otherwise voucher will be forfeited.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- Best Home Patisserie.
- Delight in home-inspired dishes and award-winning desserts made only from the freshest, high quality ingredients.
- Indulge in a special Set Meal for 2 persons featuring the following:
- Choice of Soup or Salad (choose 2)–warm your tummy with pumpkin soup, mushroom Cappuccino, or Kitchen’s Best Salad. The velvety pureed soups are served with a touch of cream and seasoned with herbs and spices. The salad is out-of-the-ordinary with the freshest greens tossed in Asian soy dressing, and finished off with homemade macadamia brittle.
- Sampler of 3 gourmet dips – whet your appetite with a delicious dip trio to share: three-layer dip, cheesy chorizo dip, and mushroom dip, served with bread
- Entrée–Choose 2 from any of KB’s bestselling entrées:
- -40 Cloves Chicken – slow-cooked gourmet chickenbraised in secret herbs, olive oil, and served with baby potatoes. A favorite of food bloggers Anton Diaz (Our Awesome Planet) and Lori Baltazar (Dessert Comes First)!
- -Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna–with alternating layers of KB’s special tomato sauce and béchamel sauce.
- Wild Mushroom Pasta –Three types of mushroom cooked in herbs and cream.
- Baked Salmon (for an additional P50) – Creamy baked salmon with crusted herb topping served on a bed of spinach.
- Dessert Sampler: Make the most of this opportunity to sample some of Kitchen’s Best’s most-lauded cakes and cookies – all in one platter: Triple Chocolate Mousse, Lace Crisps, Macadamia Brittle Cheesecake (one of the 24 Best Desserts by Philippine Inquirer, 2009), and Mango Sansrival (‘Undoubtedly the Best Mango Sansrival Cake,’ Food Magazine 2001).
- Every trusted food blogger is talking about how great Kitchen’s Best is. Lori Baltazar of Dessert Comes First gushes about Kitchen’s Best’s savory dishes, writing that the restaurant “serves an excellent food that one can tuck into before splurging on the sweets. their chicken with 40 cloves of garlic is tantalizingly soft and flavorful, its side of baby potatoes.. also the wild mushroom pasta.” Anton Diaz of Our Awesome Planet agrees: “Good ambience + signature comfort food + really good dessert = Kitchen’s Best”
- Don’t limit yourself to this set meal for 2; be in foodie heaven just by looking at the Kitchen’s Best menu. A staple name in the local pastry industry, Kitchen’s Best is now also making waves among food-lovers for their hot savory meals.
- Retreat to Kitchen’s Best’s feel-good Victorian atmosphere in a sophisticated red and gold theme.
For Manila’s finest comfort food, let Ensogo introduce you to Kitchen’s Best Home Patisserie. For years, Kitchen’s Best has been serving fresh, home-baked, award-winning cakes and pastries that are irresistible and extraordinary, using only the highest quality ingredients. Aside from their renowned cakes and pastries, they also specialize in home-cooked comfort food: slow-cooked dishes that we grew up with are prepared simply and with fresh ingredients.
For this package, Kitchen’s Best has designed a special menu of the restaurant’s ‘must-try’s;’ including: Kitchen’s Best Salad with macadamia brittle, their velvety soup selection, Cheesy Chorizo Dip, and the much-lauded 40 Clove Chicken, Baked Salmon, and Wild Mushroom Pasta.
To top it all off, indulge in a dessert sampler that gives you a taste of Chef Roselyn Tiangco’s prized bestsellers, along with a selection of their latest offerings. Her famous Mango Sansrival and Macadamia Brittle Cheesecake have been voted ‘Undoubtedly the Best Mango Sansrival Cake’ by Food Magazine, and 24 Best Desserts by Philippine Inquirer, respectively.
The Fort branch:
Ground floor, McKinley Park Residences Condominium, 3rd Avenue corner 31st Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Text only: 0917-8966248
G/F Karrivin Plaza, 2316 Pasong Tamo Ext. Makati City, 5112
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com