Big Size of Kristina’s Inutak available in 6 flavors (valued at P400)
- Voucher is valid for any of these treats a Big Size of Kristina’s Inutak (6 flavors) for P279 (valued at P400).
- Voucher is valid from June 10, 2013 to September 10, 2013.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
- Maximum of 3 voucher use per person per visit.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- Operating Hours: Mall Hours
- Voucher is valid for use on public holidays and special occasions.
- Please make reservations at least 3 days prior to redemption. Please provide voucher numbers.
- Cancellation of reservations must be a day prior to set appointment. Failure to do so will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Mall hours Monday- Sunday
- Failure to reserve slots will render the voucher invalid.
- Failure to redeem the product on the reserved date will render the voucher invalid.
- For inquiries and reservations, please call 586-1824/ 0917-7005515 and email us at: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org/ www.facebook.com/kristinasinutakpremium
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 1243 Series of 2013
Discover the true flavour of Taguig with a scoop of their special local delicacy—Kristina’s Inutak.
- Kristina’s Inutak creates a simple yet unique taste as it is made with basic kakanin ingredients like sticky rice, coconut milk and sugar.
- Deliberately baked in charcoal fire, it is best eaten when hot so you can taste the creaminess and let the rich flavors easily melt in your mouth.
- Truly-Pinoy twists serve you up as the Big Size Box can be filled with any of these flavors:
- Queso de Bola: No other food flavor best revives the Filipino Christmas spirit better than the Queso de Bola. Whichever age group you fall into, you can always revive those happy times with the family hile grabbing a bite of Kristina’s Inutak Premium’s Queso de Bola flavor.
- Corn: Be the first to get the freshest pick with Kristina’s Inutak Premium—with the added sweet corn flavor.
- Tablea: For all those who love chocolate in its purest form, Kristina’s Inutak Premium Tablea variant is your answer.
- Macapuno: Kristina’s Inutak Premium is now infused with another well-loved local delicacy: Macapuno! Get your sweet fix overload with Kristina’s Inutak Premium Macapuno variant.
- Langka: You think you know the classic Kristina’s Inutak Premium taste? You’re in so much more with Kristina’as Inutak Premium, infused with the surprising Langka flavor! Bite into it! OR
- Classic Lite: Need to curb your sweet tooth but can’t curb your sweet craving? Kristina’s Inutak Premium now comes in the Classic Lite variant! It’s your sugar-free, favorite dessert delicacy!
- Many awesome food bloggers have given fantastic reviews about this delicacy so give in to the rave and taste the sweetness of Taguig via this treat.
- Available in 7 branches all over Metro Manila
- Redemption period: June 10, 2013 to September 10, 2013
- Vouchers may be combined.
For more info on redemption, please read the In Detail tab.
Filipinos are so fond of rice that they found a way for the instigation of rice to their desserts; this time in the form of rice cakes. Casava, sapin-sapin, bico and many other local delicacies from different provinces have been tasted through time, but many have not yet discovered the local sweetness of Taguig which is Kristina’s Inutak.
Inutak is a famous delicacy that took its roots from the kitchens of Taguig. It was and still a staple household treat the women of Taguig lovingly prepare for the family. Made from basic ground sticky rice (kaning malagkit) with a hefty infusion of coconut cream (gata), the inutak is baked using customized oven and best eaten while hot. Try this wonderful creamy-melty delicacy with ice cream ala mode style or for the more adventurous, choose from our assortment of flavors-- worth a try for its unique flavors of Queso de Bola, Corn, Tablea, Macapuno, Langka or Classic Lite. But for the more traditional, inutak is lovely on its own. Best with salabat, hot chocolate and coffee.
Thanks to the food-loving family of Marcelino, the favourite local recipe of the family has been passed from one generation to another and as the business grows further, Kristina’s Inutak—delicious, creamy and refreshing—is here for us to enjoy.
GF Cash & Carry, South Super Highway, Makati City (Supermarket entrance)
GF Rustan’s Power Plant Mall- Rockwell, Makati City (Supermarket entrance)
GF Glorietta 1 Bldg., Rustan’s Makati, Makati City (Supermarket entrance)
GF Rustan’s Shangri-La Mall, Mandaluyong City (Supermarket entrance)
GF Pontevia Lifestyle Center, Rustan’s Pontevia, Las PInas (Supermarket entrance beside Customer Service)
GF Alabang Town Center, Alabang Muntinlupa City (Cinema entrance near Cabalen)
GF Robinson’s Place Manila (Ermita)
For inquiries and reservations, please call 586-1824/ 0917-7005515 and email us at: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org/ www.facebook.com/kristinasinutakpremium
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 1243 Series of 2013