Indulge in the refreshing tang of citrus w/ 1-Whole 8-inch Calamansi Tea Cake at Lia’s Cake (valued at P340)
- Voucher is valid on 1 Whole choice of Cake at Lia’s Cakes in Season.
- Chocolate Decadence for P195 (valued at P390)
- Calamansi Tea Cake for P170 (valued at P340)
- Banana Caramel Cake for 190 (valued at P380)
- The Whole Cake is 8 inches in diameter.
- Voucher is valid from August 27 to November 27, 2012.
- Strictly for pickup only, no deliveries
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- One voucher per person per visit
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant requires voucher holders to make reservations at least 3 days prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Store Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday, 9:00AM to 10:00PM
- Vouchers are valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
- Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 377 – 4808 / 09276044310
- As the song goes, there is a fruitcake for everybody. Develop a great love for these usually ignored baked delights with Lia’s uniquely and scrumptiously prepared specialty cakes. Surely there’s a flavor just for you included in this Ensogo treat.
- Sample Lia’s cake varieties made from heirloom recipes and become an instant Lia’s Cakes in Season fan.
- Chocolate Decadence – Chocolate came from the cocoa seeds, the fruits of the cacao tree, therefore, it is considered a fruitcake. Celebrate this great discovery with this moist and chocolaty gateau smothered in old-style fudge icing and fashioned with yummy caramel.
- Calamansi Tea Cake – A sweet and sour combination which will make you crave for more! Fresh calamansi in a cake topped with a sweet glaze sprinkled with calamansi zest.
- Banana Caramel Cake – Crazy over bananas? Go loco over layers of fresh banana slices in between ultra-luscious banana chiffon cake layers concealed in mouthwatering caramel frosting.
- Lia’s Cakes in Season uses only the freshest fruits for that distinct taste that no mass-produced cake can hope to produce.
Fruitcakes are always the last to be noticed when choosing from a variety of cakes. It is also one of those party leftovers which are better off forgotten further at the back of the fridge. Let us introduce Lia’s luscious line of specialty cakes and let each one of them teach you how the fruitcake should be handled. Take your pick from Manila’s finest specialty cakes: Chocolate Decadence, Calamansi Tea Cake or Banana Caramel Cake. Fruitcakes (like these) should be devoured slice after slice; it is not advised to scrimp on them. The (only) right way to handle Lia’s specialty cakes is to consume everything - frosting and all.
Get rare fruitcake creations only at Lia’s where baked goodies are family heirlooms passed from generation to generation so you can’t find them anywhere else. Develop a ‘Lia’s Cake’ craving that elicits pleasurable bursts of flavors in the mouth that you’ll want to have more and more via this sweet Ensogo treat.