1 order of Binondo Mami with 1 Iced Tea, valid in 6 branches (valued at P186)
- Voucher is valid on 1 order of Binondo Mami with 1 Iced Tea at Ma Chicken Mami House.
- Voucher is valid from: August 20, 2012 to November 20, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Maximum of 5 vouchers per person per visit
- Vouchers are valid for dine-in only.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is inclusive of VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours:
- Sgt. Esguerra (near corner Timog Ave.) - Monday to Friday, 10:00AM to 12:00MN / Saturday – Sunday, 10:00AM -10:00PM
- Fun Ranch Pasig City - Monday to Sunday, 10:00AM to 12:00MN
- Pavilion Mall Biñan, Laguna - Monday to Sunday, 10:00AM to 9:00PM
- Sta. Lucia Grand East Mall – Monday to Sunday, 10:00AM to 8:30PM
- PGH Complex – Monday to Friday, 7:00AM to 7:30PM
- Marquee Mall – Monday to Sunday, 10:00AM to 9:00PM
- Vouchers are not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
- Please present your Ensogo vouchers upon ordering.
- For inquiries, please call numbers of the following branches below from Monday to Friday from 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
- Indulge yourself with the real kind of mami in Ma Chicken Mami House, with their speciality, the Binondo Mami, “The way mami should be!”
- Ma Chicken Mami House belongs to the proud group of restaurants owned by the Soon brothers which includes North Park, Next Door, Tiananmen Bar, and North Park Kopi Tiam.
- The Binondo Mami specialty that Ma Chicken Mami House boasts of is a bowl of noodles and rich white broth topped with pork humba, chicken strips, mushrooms and half an egg.
- The Binondo Mami’s broth makes all the difference as it is made from beef bones simmered slowly for several hours. This traditional cooking process results in full flavor, with a taste that can never be topped by any instant soup you can find in stores.
- Popular food blogger Lori Baltazar on Ma Chicken Mami House's Binondo Mami: "It's a broth that bears many surprises." She describes the cloudy soup of the Binondo Mami as clean-tasting, simultaneously beefy and complex, with noodles that retain their bite. She also shares that the extra special roasted pork in the Binondo Mami is roasted over charcoal which gives the pork and the soup itself a smoky taste.
- While Ma Chicken Mami House focuses on their noodles and siopao specialties, they have a number of other menu items such as fried rice topped with the usual favorites: Boneless Fried Chicken, Ma’s Special Kikiam, Lumpiang Shanghai, and Sweet and Sour Pork. Another favorite is Crispy Pancit, a plate of fresh fried noodles topped with meat and vegetables.
If you are so used to eating instant noodles, then you probably forgot how authentic noodles taste like; or you probably don’t even know. Ma Chicken Mami House now brings you Binondo Mami, cooked the way real mami should be.
What’s the secret to “real” mami? The broth of this special mami alone already requires a lot of work. Bones of chicken, pork or beef are simmered for several hours to capture the full flavor of meat. This is how real soup should be made and Ma Chicken Mami House does just that. Your bowl of noodles and soup is topped by a combination of egg, green onions, roasted pork, pork siomai and chicken strips. If you have no time to cook at home or if you think that Chinese restaurants are too expensive, you will definitely love Ma Chicken Mami House. While the Binondo Mami is their most special and popular noodle dish, its menu also includes special siopao buns that go perfectly well with the dish, as well as other noodle variants. If you are more of a rice person, special rice toppings are also available on the menu. Save your instant noodles for emergencies; for authentic Chinese noodles at its best, try the Binondo Mami at Ma Chicken Mami House and your taste buds will soon lose their taste for anything less.
Name: SGT. ESGUERRA MA CHICKEN
Address: #5 Sgt. Esguerra Ave. Brgy South Triangle Quezon City
Quezon City, 1100
Name: MA CHICKEN PAVILION
Address: Space 167 G/F Bldg. B Pavillion Mall, Binan Laguna
Name: STA. LUCIA MA CHICKEN
Address: Sta.Lucia East Grandmall Marcos Hi-way Felix Ave., Cainta, Rizal
Name: MA CHICKEN PGH
Address: FMAB Food Plaza Philippine General Hiospital (PGH) Complex
Name: MA CHICKEN MARQUEE MALL
Address: Level 3 Space 3085 Marquee Mall, Francisco Nepo Avenue., Angeles Pampanga
Phone: (045) 3041685
Name: FUN RANCH BRANCH
Address: Fun Runch, Pasig City
Pasig City, 1100