Manila’s Finest Steakhouse: Luxurious 5-Course Steak Meal for 1 feat. Tenderloin Steak and Dessert, in 2 Prime Locations (valued at P2300)
- Voucher is valid Melo’s Steakhouse.
- 5-Course Steak Meal for 1 (Appetizer, Soup, Caesar salad, Tenderloin Steak, Dessert - cheesecake OR Chocolate cake) for P988 (valued at 2300)
- Deal 988 Maximum of 6 vouchers may be used per visit (6 pax)
- 5 Course Steak AND Seafood Meal for two (Appetizer, Soup, Caesar salad, Tenderloin Steak & a choice of Seafood Dish or Pasta, Dessert - choice of Cheesecake OR Chocolate cake for P1888 / P944 per person (valued at P4000)
- Deal 1888 Maximum of 6 vouchers may be used per visit (12 pax)
- Voucher is valid from August 1 to November 1, 2012
- Purchase is limited to 6 vouchers per person
- For dine-in only
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is inclusive of VAT but exclusive of service charge
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant requires voucher holders to make reservations 3 days prior to redemption for assured slots. Walk-ins will not be honored.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservation / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Promo Hours
- Quezon City – voucher applicable during Lunch and Dinner
- Monday to Sunday – Quezon City - 11:00AM to 2:30PM / 5:30PM to 10:30PM
- Bonifacio Global City – voucher is applicable during Lunch and Dinner
- Monday to Sunday – The Fort
- Vouchers are valid/not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact branch of choice.
- Exceptional and pleasurable dining experiences don’t happen every day. For excellent food and times, come over to Melo’s, undeniably Manila’s finest steakhouse.
- To share or not to share, pick the perfect Melo’s treat:
5-Course Steak Meal for 1:
- Pate appetizer
- Soup of the Day
- Caesar Salad
- US Tenderloin Steak (5-6oz)
- Dessert - Cheesecake OR Chocolate cake
5-Course Steak AND Seafood Meal for 2
- Pate Appetizer
- Soup of the day
- Caesar Salad
- US Tenderloin Steak (5-6oz) plus a Seafood Dish - choice of Greenland Halibut/ Grilled Salmon / Blackened Tuna /Prawns Carbonara /Herbed and Pan Fried Fish Fillet or Pasta
- Dessert - choice of Cheesecake or Chocolate cake
- Whether it’s a steak out or not, Melo’s also offers diners a wide selection of dishes, from appetizers and salads to seafood, pasta and luckily, some decadent desserts and drink concoctions.
Ordinary people deserve a shot at first-class services and offerings once in a while to boost their zest for life and all that it has to offer. Stuff like posh hotel accommodations, luxe holiday breaks or even dining on premium steak creations should not be limited to the elite. Even the bovine species in Kobe, Japan get their chance on superb breeding practices which results to high grade beef yield. Premium dining experiences need not be too overpowering and unfriendly to the pocket. For that very reason, Melo’s is giving you another shot on the finer things in life via a treat on 5-Course Steak Meals: a Steak Meal for yourself or a Steak and Seafood Meal for you and your companion. Take note that this is not an ordinary dining experience; Melo’s is the country’s first restaurant to serve authentic and succulent Wagyu beef, among other tasty things.
Melo’s offerings of steaks and world-class cuisine are not too overpowering but simply satisfying and unforgettable. Take a bite into prime living via Melo’s first-class treat featuring a variety of mouth-watering dishes, including some of the best steaks in town.
Steak lovers are in for a treat every time they dine in at Melo’s, the country’s first restaurant to serve the world-famous authentic and succulent Angus Ribeye Steak and Wagyu beef. Melo’s customers can expect more from its offering of excellent steaks and other notable entrées made from certified high quality ingredients. For a truly pleasurable dining experience, Melo provides personalized services via a steak cart wherein diners can choose from a superb selection of meats before they go on the grill.
Melo's - Quezon City
58 Sgt. Esguerra (formerly Bohol Ave.),
Quezon City (across ABS-CBN)
Reservation Phone Number: 924 9194
Melo’s at The Fort
Fort Bonifacio, Burgos Circle cor. Forbestown Road, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
Reservation Phone Number: 403 5969 / 4035968