- Take a significant number of years off your face via sessions of Botox Treatment at Mendez Medical Group, to be performed by Dr. Joel Mendez himself.
- Botox is a brand name for the toxin extracted from the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. The said toxin, when injected into a specific facial muscle, blocks the signals from nerves and thereby causing the wrinkles to relax and stretch out.
- The procedure diminishes forehead lines, frown lines as well as crow’s feet on the outer corner of the eyes.
- Patient should wait for 3 to 7 days for the treatment to take full effect. Alcohol intake is not recommended a week prior to treatment.
- Botox injection using a very fine needle causes only minimal discomfort.
- One session takes only 10 to 15 minutes per area; effects may last for as long as 5 to 6 months, depending on the skin type and severity of wrinkles.
- A touch-up session is recommended within 2 weeks.
- Pregnant and lactating women are not advised to undergo procedure. Please consult with physician first.
- Mendez Medical Group is owned and headed by Dr. Joel Mendez, who is a member of prestigious medical societies such as the Philippine Anti-Aging Medical Society Inc., Philippine Medical Tourism Inc., Herbal Medicine Association of the Philippines Inc., Wellness Association of the Philippines, Inc., Botox Society of the Philippines, Inc., Philippine and Society for Men's Health & Gender Inc., Philippine Mesotherapy Society Inc.. He is also a member of Philippine Varicose Veins Society Inc., Philippine Laser Medicine Society Inc., Naturopathy Wellness Association of the Philippines, Inc., Philippine Association of Derma Centers, Inc., Xeroderma Pigmentosum Society of the Philippines.
Old people are not the only ones who have wrinkles; fine lines can actually appear as early as your 20th year. The appearance of unsightly furrows at an early age is not exactly premature aging but skin damage brought about by the sun or even lifestyle factors. Smooth out creases before they make you look older with Botox Sessions for forehead lines, frown lines or crow’s feet on the outer corner of the eyes at Mendez Medical Group. This popular anti-aging procedure works in as fast as 3 to 7 days and with effects that last for as long as 6 months. The Mendez Medical Group offers this superb service, among many others, all over the country in a mission to make every Pinay flawless. Keep a youthful look that’s age-appropriate with this Ensogo beauty treat.
- Voucher is valid for Botox Sessions for the forehead lines, frown lines as well as crow’s feet on the outer corner of the eyes at Mendez Medical Group
- 1 session, choice of forehead lines, frown lines or crow’s feet on the outer corner of the eyes for P1999 (valued at P12500)
- 1 session, choice of 2 areas, forehead lines, frown lines or crow’s feet on the outer corner of the eyes, for P2999 or P1499.50 per area (valued at P25000)
- 1 session, choice of 3 areas, forehead lines, frown lines or crow’s feet on the outer corner of the eyes, for P3999 or P1333 per area (valued at P37500)
- Voucher is valid from October 22, 2012 to April 22, 2013.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Maximum of 1 voucher per person per visit
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant requires voucher holders to make reservations 3 days upon voucher purchase to get better slots.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservation / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Clinic Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday, 10:00AM to 9:00PM
- Voucher is not valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please call: 09178878800 / 09178482691 / 5163342 / 5273128 / 5364534
Robinsons Place Manila Branch
Level 3, M. Adriatico St, Ermita Manila
SM Megamall Branch
5/F SM Megamall, Mega A, Mandaluyong City
SM Cebu Branch
A 306 SM City Cebu, Cebu City
SM Bicutan Branch
Bldg A, Dona Soledad Ave., Parañaque City
SM Davao Branch
2F SM Davao, Davao City
SM Fairview Branch
SM San Lazaro Branch
L/G, Felix Kuertas St., Sta. Cruz Manila
Farmers Plaza Branch
Aurora Tower, Araneta Center, QC
Market Market Branch
3/F Market Market, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Waltermart Makati Branch
3/F Waltermart Chino Roces Cor. Arnaiz Avenue, Makati
Cash and Carry Makati
2nd Level Cash and Carry Mall, Filmore St.,Makati
Cagayan De Oro Branch
Limkatkai Mall, Cagayan de Oro
Gensan KCC Mall Branch
KCC Mall of Gensan, General Santos City
Gaisano Mall Davao Branch
4/F Gaisano Mall, JP Laurel Ave, Davao City
2/F Megacenter The Mall, Cabanatuan City