Manila’s Finest Chinese-style Buffet: Eat and Drink All You Can for 1 (valued at P600)
- Voucher is valid for Eat & Drink All You Can at Mongkok Dimsum & Noodles, Makati City.
- Voucher is valid from August 3 to September 30, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Only 1 voucher per person/visit.
- Voucher is valid for dine-in only, for lunch or dinner.
- “No sharing” and “no leftover” policies will be implemented. Those who share food with a fellow voucher holder will be charged P600/head. Those with leftover food will be charged P330.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any other discount cards or promotions.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant requires reservations at least 1 day prior to promo redemption. Management reserves the right not to accept the use of Ensogo coupon from any walk-in customers (from customers without a reservation).
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Promo Hours: Daily, 12:00NN to 3:00PM and 6:00PM to 9:00PM
- Vouchers are not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For reservations, please call the Glorietta 5 branch at 501-3065.
- Being able to eat your favorite food every single day is pure bliss. Your favorite food plus buffet dining – it’s a delight of sorts. If you can’t make it through the day without having Cantonese cuisine, love this world-famous fare even more via Mongkok Dimsum & Noodles’ Eat and Drink All You Can promo.
- Daily Buffet Menu includes one pre-selected dish per category:
- Fried Rice
- Chow Mein
- For drinks, diners can choose from Iced Tea or Lemonade.
If you’re in for big eats, buffet dining is the best way to go. So many restaurants in the Metro now offer themed eat-all-you-can promos that choosing from them becomes as hard as picking on which dish to dig in from the many table offerings. Whenever you plan to go out for a buffet meal, it is best to consider whether the price is worth all the pigging out you’ll be able to hold. And if you’re weight-conscious, is the fare well-worth skipping on your eating regimen? For a buffet delight that is as valuable as all of your eating considerations, try Mongkok Dimsum & Noodles’s economically and gastronomically friendly eat-and-drink-all-you-can promo. At Mongkok Dimsum and Noodles, diners can expect a diverse menu—prepared the Cantonese way. From the familiar siomai to the unique duck pao, the restaurant also serves a wide selection of dimsum. This includes various types of steamed buns and dumplings, which contain a range of ingredients—from beef, chicken, pork, seafood, vegetables to sweets. Their appetizers, soups, congee, noodles, fried rice and rice toppings are also must-try mouth-watering treats. They also have specialty dishes included in the menu. A good selection of desserts and beverages complete the dining experience. For your next Cantonese fix, head on over to Mongkok, one of the country’s top restaurants aimed at bringing the delectable flavors of Hong Kong to the country.