Be touched by traditions with an hour of Full Body Swedish or Thai-Shiastsu Massage exclusively at Mont Albo Massage Hut - Ortigas.
- Your busy day-to-day schedule combined with the terrible weather that just fell upon the country must have stressed you out really bad. It’s time to relax a bit and pamper yourself with an hour of Full Body Swedish Massage at Mont Albo Hut.
- Mont Albo Massage Hut’s Swedish Massage is the standard, medically oriented Western massage popularly used in rehabilitation clinics and spas worldwide but with improved 5 basic strokes to suit the modern Filipino busy lifestyle. A surprise for massage fanatics.
- Mont Albo Massage Hut’s Thai-Shiatsu is a combination of rituals and body mechanics of Thai massage, Ayurveda, Yoga, Acupressure, and Japanese Shiatsu (“finger pressure”). This unique fusion of traditional bodyworks is an all-time favorite of individuals who want to achieve deep relaxation, strain-relief and flexibility without the oil.
- These target heavily tensioned parts of your body so that you can feel refreshed and rejuvenated to get you through even busier days to come with ease.
- Mont Albo Massage Hut is a Filipino-inspired spa that specializes in affordable Hilot or the traditional Filipino Massage and Home Therapy. Aside from their in-demand Hilot services, they also provide other traditional massages, spa therapies, body scrubs and Suob or herbal steam.
- Redemption period: September 12, 2013 to December 12, 2013
- Vouchers may not be combined.
For more info on redemption, please read the In Detail tab.
Mont Albo Massage Hut is a Filipino-inspired spa specializing in affordable Traditional massages (indigenous therapies), body scrubs and other spa treatments. Now, with numerous spa facilities all over Luzon, it started as a small massage clinic and home therapy on March 2007 in an old apartment in Washington St., Makati City. Established by a fresh-graduate Doctor from Batangas City, the term Mont Albo was coined from the owner’s surname “Montalbo” which means “white mountain” in Spanish. Being able to experience traditional Filipino healing practices since childhood, he became a firm believer of hilot and became curious with various related forms of therapies. The owner’s passion for massage, faith and love for his family pushed him to learn other
traditional wellness principles and blend them with his knowledge of modern medicine.
Unlike other spas in Manila, the theme of Mont Albo Massage Hut-Ortigas is old Filipino paying tribute to the humble local nipa hut. Facilities would include reception area, waiting lounge and massage/body scrub cubicles.
Treatments consist of traditional massages and other full body treatments set in the modern spa setting done by well trained and dedicated massage therapists.
Mont Albo Massage Hut has been delivering these great spa treatments to everyone at
affordable prices. Every treatment is ended with the warm Filipino gratitude and a cup of the famous “pito-pito” tea.
Mont Albo Massage Hut, touched by traditions.