Go Japanese w/ a mixed sushi and sashimi platter feat. California Maki, Sake Sushi, Tuna Sashimi and more (valued at P1209)
- Voucher is valid for 1 Mixed Sushi and Sashimi Platter (10 pieces of California Maki, 5 pieces of Futo Maki, 5 pieces of Tekka Maki (Tuna), 12 pieces of Tamago Sushi, 10 pieces of Sake Sushi (Salmon), 10 pieces of Tuna Sashimi at Motoyori by Nipa Hut. Total of 52 pcs.
- Voucher is valid from August 27 to November 27, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher-holders to make reservations 3 days prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made at least a day prior to redemption.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the vouchers invalid.
- Operating Hours: Monday to Saturday, 11:00AM to 10:00PM
- Voucher is not valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 671 – 5354 / 671-9472 / 671-5350 or email email@example.com.
For limited vouchers, Ensogo processes only virtual payments i.e., credit cards (through PesoPay), Paypal and Bancnet.
- Savor the fresh goodness of Japanese food with this Ensogo treat. At more than half the price off, you will get a mixed sushi and sashimi platter that is perfect for sharing with friends and family.
- With each mixed sushi and sashimi platter, you will get 10 pieces of California maki, one of the most popular sushi variants to Filipinos. This is a rolled delicacy that has kani, mango and a tangy dressing that compliments the texture of the sushi rice.
- Other favorites that will be included in the platter are five pieces of Futo Maki, Tekka Maki and Sake Sushi. The sizes are just right and diners will definitely not have any trouble taking one piece in just one big bite.
- Five pieces of fresh, delicate and satisfying tuna sashimi will surely delight diners. Dip these little pieces of perfection in a little soy sauce and wasabi and you’re on your way to sashimi heaven.
First favored by samurais and the working-class Japanese of the Edo era, sushi has turned into something that even an Australian or American has intimate knowledge about. To us Filipinos, it is only a little bit more novel and exciting than kilawin, but is delicious and worth craving for nonetheless. When a Japanese food craving hits you, go to Motoyori Japanese Restaurant by Nipa Hut and sample real Japanese food at affordable prices. After popping into your mouth a couple of California Maki and Tuna Sashimi dipped in wasabi-infused soy sauce, you will be ready to take on a samurai’s code of honor, because in this side of the metro, Motoyori is code for “delectable Japanese food”.