Enjoy 1-mo unlimited sessions: Pole Dancing, Belly Dancing, Jazz, Hip hop, Vegas Strip, Ballet for Kids, Zumba (valued at P3500)
- Voucher is valid for dance lessons (Pole Dancing, Belly Dancing, Jazz, Hip hop, Vegas Strip, Ballet for Kids, and Zumba) at Movement Dance Studio.
- 1 session for P199 (valued at P400)
- Unlimited sessions for 1 month for P1500 (valued at P3500)
- Voucher is valid from September 07, 2012 to December 07, 2012
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- 1 voucher per person per visit
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher-holders to make reservations 3 days prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the start date of activity.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 9:00PM / Saturday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM
- Please call ahead for available class schedule.
- Voucher is not valid for use on public holidays and special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please call 944-8075 (Union Bank - Pasig) and 474-4283/3844974 (Pioneer -Mandaluyong).
- Burn the extra weight or get fit in a fun way with dancing lessons– Pole Dancing, Belly Dancing, Jazz, Hip hop, Vegas Strip, Ballet Kids, and Zumba – at Movement Dance Studio.
- You either get a chance to try out one class for P199, or if you’re up for the challenge, take one month of unlimited dance class sessions for P1,500.
- Pole dancing – A form of dance/gymnastics with a vertical pole that involves muscular endurance and coordination as well as sensuality.
- Belly dancing – One of the most ancient cultural dance forms, belly dance has evolved into its modern use as a powerful exercise to achieve a more toned body, and is considered a rhythmic way to lose weight by burning calories and fat while massaging and stimulating the digestive system. Raks Sharqi in Arabic or Oriental dance is an expression of sensuality because of the sultry movements of the upper and lower body. The dance is a low-impact exercise, more sensually evocative than provocative and requires skillful body control and a disciplined isolation of certain parts of the body.
- Basic (beginners), kids (ages 4 to 11) and mixed (for mothers and daughters) classes are available for belly dancing.
- Jazz combines ballet steps and modern dance; it is an informal execution of Ballet which involves a vast scope of learning and mastery.
- Movement offers 3 classes for jazz: basic, intermediate and for kids.
- Hip hop – A combination of funk, break, popping, strut and gymnastics, blended into the sounds of pop, rap and R&B, hip hop is all about “fun” and dance.
- There are 3 different hip hop classes available: basic, advance and indi hop
- Vegas Strip – A fun and sensual dance exercise involving mood lightning for an enjoyable cardio experience. It makes use of playful moves such as the whip, the spank and the strip pose among others.
- Zumba – a combination of cardio and Latin American dance moves to the tune of hot and sexy music.
- Ballet for kids is also available.
Get out of your big lady pants and get into a pair of boy shorts and bikini in no time with fancy, fat-burning dance moves that will not only prepare you for summer’s beach trips, but for the club, too. Get into the latest fitness crazes with Movement Dance Studio’s dancing sessions – pole dancing, belly dancing, jazz, hip hop, Zumba and even ballet for your kids. Develop your coordination skills and dance your way into those hot leather pants – this is a workout you’ll be addicted to in no time.
Movement Dance Studio has been helping tons of kids and adults to lose weight, gain self-confidence and improve coordination for the past six years. It has set a high standard of instruction and broke barriers in having fun while integrating fitness into its students’ lifestyle.
Starting as a small dance studio in San Juan, it transferred to a bigger and better venue after three years. Quickly after that and due to a hugely favorable response, it has grown and now has studios in Pasig, Salcedo Village Makati, Podium Mall and Tomas Morato, Quezon City.
Movement Dance Studio owes its success to its values. It values its relaxed atmosphere and the constant acknowledgement of strengths and improvement of weaknesses. Students are made to feel like family, that’s why they keep on coming back for more lessons. Its team of instructions include young but experienced and committed to make students as comfortable and proficient as possible.
Pasig - Unionbank Plaza Branch
29F Union Bank Plaza, Meralco Ave. cor. Onyx St., Pasig
Reservation Phone no.: 944-8075
4th Floor Podium Mall, ADB Ave., Mandaluyong City
Reservation Phone no.: 09433625416 look for Jeni Sison