Get a doze of blissful and healthy belly blowout w/ 4 Pinoy Mushroomburgers + sm. Pancit Canton Delight Bilao + 1.5L of New Pepsi Pogi (Valued at P500)
- Voucher is valid for 4 Pinoy Mushroomburger, Small Pancit Canton delight and 1.5L New Pepsi Pogi at Mushroomburger.
- Voucher is valid from August 20 to November 20, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
- Voucher is not valid for delivery.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant requires voucher holders to make reservations at least 1 hour prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made at least a day prior to set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday, from 7:30AM to 11:00PM
- Voucher is valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact: 882-8888
- Have a treat for the whole barkada with 4 Pinoy Mushroomburger, small Pancit Canton Delight and 1.5L of New Pepsi Pogi at Mushroomburger.
- Mushroomburger promises a healthier alternative with patties.
- This is truly a great Filipino merienda treat shared among friends or family.
Who said only Super Mario loves mushrooms? MushroomBurger had been able to attract customers since their beginning in 1980. Have a taste of their wonderful treats with 4 Pinoy Mushroom Burgers, small Pancit Canton delight and 1.5L of Pepsi Pogi that you and your friends will surely love. Each burger patty is made out of locally-grown mushrooms. Mushroomburger is continuing its expansion by picking up steam from its newest branch in Katipunan Avenue, across the Ateneo campus. The West Avenue branch has been keeping burger-lovers delighted since 2004, and the buzz that the famed burger from the standard Tagaytay daytrip has invaded the Metro keeps on spreading. The pitch is simple enough; a juicy, tasty burger made from mushrooms. Healthier and Greener than beef, yet with the flavor and consistency we look for in a fantastic burger, MushroomBurger certainly makes Pinoys more mushroom-lovers with each passing day. A Healthier Choice.