Unwind and feel rejuvenated with a relaxing 1-hour Foot or Body Massage (valued at P250)
- Voucher is valid for a one-hour foot massage or body massage at Nuat Thai Foot & Body Massage, Las Pinas and Meycauayan branch.
- Voucher is valid from October 4, 2012 to January 4, 2013.
- Purchase is limited to 5 vouchers per person.
- One voucher can be used per person/visit
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher holders to make reservations at least 3 days prior to redemption for better slots. Nuat Thai does not entertain walk-in voucher holders.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made at least a day prior to set appointment.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the vouchers invalid.
- Promo Hours: Monday to Sunday, 12:00NN to 2:00AM
- Voucher is valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 02 804-1873/09435576676 (Las Pinas) / 044-840-5490/09423727929 (Nuat Thai Bulacan).
- Give yourself a blissful treat: a Foot Massage or a Full Body Massage at Nuat Thai Foot and Body Massage, Las Pinas and Meycauayan branch.
- For this Nuat Thai deal, you can choose between a full body massage or a foot massage and get an hour of complete relaxation. For one whole hour, you can put aside everything else and focus on loosening up those tight muscles and putting your mind at ease.
- Release yourself from the stresses of work and allow yourself to lie back and relax in the gentle hands of professional masseuses.
- Nuat Thai takes pride in their practice of traditional Thai massage techniques. Thai massage is known for its effect on the deep muscles and for its ability to stretch tired ligaments and joints.
Walking a lot may be a good exercise, but with all the stress you’re already experiencing at work or school, it will definitely take a toll on you and your feet. For women, high heels cause a lot of strain which can later on lead to more complicated conditions like sprained ankles and fractured arches. Sitting in front of your desk all day long, however, can take a toll on your body as well. Take time to give your feet and your whole body some pampering to ensure that they are in top shape even after hours of walking or sitting with a Thai foot or full body massage at Nuat Thai. This may be the relief that your body’s been looking for. Nuat Thai uses dry massage to keep it as authentic as possible. The application of acupressure relieves muscle aches and pains and helps in proper blood circulation. With all those beating that your body and feet experience everyday, this relaxing treat will surely be a dose of heaven on its own.
2nd Flr. Kimseco Bldg., Cor. Pilar Village, Alabang Zapote Rd., Almanza Uno Las Pinas
Reservation Phone No.: 02 804-1873/09435576676
Nuat Thai Bulacan
2/F Esperanza Mall, McArthur Hi-way, Calvario, Meycauayan, Bulacan
Reservation Phone No.: 044-840-5490/09423727929