1 month unlimited 75-min Yoga class – for first time students only (valued at P4500)
- Voucher is valid on sessions of 75-minute Yoga class at One Flow Yoga.
- 1 session for P249 (valued at P500)
- 1 month unlimited session of 75-minute Yoga class for P1499 (for Makati and Quezon City Branches) (valued at P4500)
- Voucher is valid from May 31-August 31, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- A maximum of 1 voucher may be used per person/visit
- Only 1 person can use the multiple-session voucher over multiple visits. Please bring ID.
- Clients must come in 15 minutes earlier than enlisted class schedule. Late-comers will not be allowed to join the class and voucher will be forfeited.
- Prior to session, if you have any injuries, inform the instructor so the poses can be adjusted to your needs.
- If chosen class is already full upon arrival, client must enlist for the next available class.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
- Reservation is required at least 3 days prior to chosen class schedule. Non-reservation shall render voucher invalid for that session.
- Cancellations must be made a day before the set appointment. Clients who don’t show up for their scheduled appointments will have their voucher/s forfeited.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Class Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 7:00AM to 9:00PM; Saturdays, 8:00AM to 4:00PM; Sundays 8:00AM to 12:00NN
- Voucher is not valid for use on public holidays and special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact Ms. Marie at 0907 - 7026643.
- Yoga is an age-old practice that promotes mindfulness and general sense of well-being. Not sure what type of yoga fits you? Now you can try yoga even for a day at One Flow Yoga Center. Learn a few basics and dedicate yourself to the practice via sessions of 75-minute yoga class.
- Practice yoga to improve your overall sense of well-being.
- Study under certified yoga instructors at One Flow Yoga who have been practicing yoga for years.
- One Flow Yoga offers a wide variety of classes to suit every individual practitioner’s preferences. Beginners will greatly benefit from Hatha, while those who long for a more rigorous practice will love the Ashtanga Class.
Yoga is an age-old tradition backed by a rich history and a philosophy focused on the oneness and inseparability of mind, body and soul. The ultimate goal of yoga is the achievement of enlightenment through mindfulness, a heightened awareness and consciousness of one’s own body and surroundings. It seems a very abstract idea, but the combination of peaceful meditation and yoga poses has proven to be quite beneficial to one’s health. Still ambivalent about enrolling for full-on classes? Not sure if yoga fits your personality? Try yoga even for just a day at One Flow Yoga Center. Its certified instructors who have been practicing yoga for years strive to teach the age-old tradition of yoga in the most authentic way possible, one that is faithful to its principles. One Flow Yoga Center offers different yoga classes that suit different levels and abilities. These classes include Hot Flow Yoga, Gentle Flow Yoga, and Dynamic Flow Yoga, as well as classes for kids, seniors, and golfers, among others. Commit to this tried and tested practice and experience ultimate wellbeing via this Ensogo treat.
ONEFLOWYOGA Quezon City Branch
208 Royale Place, Don Antonio Drive, Commonwealth, Quezon City (in front of Ever Gotesco)
ONEFLOWYOGA Makati Branch
Studio 1, DTA 5/F WALTERMART Center, 970 Pasong Tamo corner Arnaiz Avenue, Makati City
Reservation Phone no.: 0907 - 7026643