Stay fit and healthy with unlimited 1-Hour Zumba Dance Classesfor 1 month (valued at P3600)
- Voucher is valid for Zumba Dance Class at One Flow Yoga QUEZON CITY BRANCH only
- 1 hour session of Zumba Dance Class for P149 (valued at P300)
- 1-month unlimited 1-hour sessions of Zumba Dance Class for P1499 (valued at P3600)
- Voucher is valid from August 13, 2012 to November 13, 2012
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- A maximum of 1 voucher may be used per person per visit
- Only 1 person can use the multiple-session voucher over multiple visits. Please bring an ID.
- Clients must come in 15 minutes earlier than enlisted class schedule. Late-comers will not be allowed to join the class and voucher will be forfeited.
- If chosen class is already full upon arrival, client must enlist for the next available class.
- Maximum of 30 students per class.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Reservation is required at least 3 days prior to chosen class schedule. Non-reservation shall render voucher invalid for that session.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the chosen schedule. Clients who don’t show up for their scheduled appointments will have their voucher/s forfeited.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 7:00AM to 9:00PM; Saturdays, 8:00AM to 4:00PM; Sundays 8:00AM to 12:00NN
- Zumba Class Schedule:
- Monday, 6:30PM
- Thursday, 5:00PM
- Saturday, 10:30AM
- Voucher is not valid for use on public holidays and special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 0907-7026643 / 0917-5552972 / 546-3482
- If you want to stay fit and healthy, or you simply want to learn new dance moves, you can do so with sessions of Zumba Dance Class at One Flow Yoga in Quezon City.
- Zumba is a dance fitness program that was created in Colombia by choreographer/dancer Alberto “Beto” Perez in the 90’s. It incorporates both dance and aerobic elements so it’s a guaranteed fun way if you want to stay fit and healthy.
- Zumba involves dance and aerobic elements. Its choreography incorporates hip-hop, soca, samba, salsa, merengue, mambo, martial arts, and some Bollywood and belly dance moves. Squats and lunges are also included.
- If you are unsure if you’re ready for yoga, try out the Zumba dance class and One Flow Yoga’s certified instructors will assist you in your journey to a fit body.
Nowadays, people put more importance than ever before in staying fit. You can even say it’s the in thing to do right now. People go to the gym and workout, run or go on fad diets. Exercise and diet is not only for people who want to lose weight, but for those who want to stay healthy. If you’re looking for a fun way to get rid of those extra inches or simply just stay fit, getting Zumba dance classes is perfect for you. Zumba is a Colombian dance created in the 1990’s by choreographer/dancer Alberto “Beto” Perez. Dance and aerobic elements are combined in the choreography of Zumba, including hip hop, salsa, soca, samba, mambo, martial arts, merengue, belly dance and some Bollywood moves. There’s no better way to learn Zumba than by taking Zumba dance classes offered in the Quezon City branch of One Flow Yoga. If you think you’re not the dancing type, no need to worry because Zumba is made simple and easy to learn by One Flow Yoga’s professional and certified instructors. So whether you’re in it for fitness or just for the fun of it, Zumba dance classes at One Flow Yoga is definitely one thing you must try out.
Branch Location: 208 Royale Place, Don Antonio Drive, Commonwealth, Quezon City (in front of Ever Gotesco)
Reservation Phone no.: 0907-7026643 / 0917-5552972 / 546-3482