Have better eyesight in 24 to 48 hours with a Standard Lasik Treatment (valued at P65000)
- Voucher is valid for 1 Standard Eye Lasik Treatment session for both eyes at QC Eye Center.
- Voucher is valid from July 28 to October 28, 2012.
- Purchase is limited to 1 voucher per person only.
- To be able to undergo the treatment, patients must at least be 18 years old and above.
- Patients below 21 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is required to sign a consent form.
- Schedule for the LASIK Laser Eye Treatment is by appointment.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher holders to make reservations 3 days prior to redemption to get better slots.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Screening schedule: Monday to Saturday, 10:00AM to 5:00PM
- Voucher is not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
- Please provide your voucher number when making reservations and present your printed voucher upon arrival.
- For inquiries and reservation, please call 0915-2532979 or 904-6963.
- Throw your prescription glasses away because you can achieve clearer vision within just 24 to 48 hours with a Standard Lasik Treatment at QC Eye Center.
- LASIK (Laser-assisted in-situ keratomileuses) corrects errors of refraction such as near-sightedness, far sightedness and astigmatism by using laser to reshape the cornea or the front part of the eye. It is virtually painless with very minimal downtime. Results, of course, may still vary depending on the condition of your eyesight.
- The laser treatment itself takes less than 5 minutes per eye but the entire procedure, including preparation and post-laser care will take around 30 – 45 minutes.
- QC Eye Center’s doctors are all ophthalmologists with high qualifications, with degrees and training from the most prestigious residency training programs in the country. The eye center, which is the undisputed leader in cataract surgery in the country, uses the most advanced solid state refractive laser in the world and a state of the art vision analysis using the iTrace vision analyzer.
- The center’s team of experts includes sub-specialists in glaucoma, retina, cornea, external disease, oculoplastic surgery, pediatric ophthalmology and refractive surgery. The doctors received special training in these fields in the best establishments both local and abroad.
- QC Eye Center constantly upgrades its equipment both for diagnosis and surgery. It is also accredited by the Department of Health as an ambulatory surgical center and accredited by Philhealth.
The geeky look may be gaining mainstream popularity, but admit it – you would really rather go without your thick prescription lenses if you only could. But then again, with a Standard Lasik Treatment at QC Eye Center, you could. QC Eye Center has long been making the world clearer and brighter for Filipinos with eye problems. This expert eye center is a leader in providing premiere ophthalmic medical and surgical services situated right in the heart of Quezon City. All of their doctors are qualified ophthalmologist with a degree from accredited residency training programs in the country. The center also has a team of more than 50 eye specialists and subspecialists all aiming to provide the most comprehensive and highest quality eye care available. For this LASIK procedure they use only the most advanced machine to give nothing but the safest and best treatment for your delicate eyes. With this unique Ensogo treat, get to conquer each day with clearer and brighter eyesight – without the thick glasses – all thanks to LASIK Treatment at QC Eye Center.